QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
查看: 10056|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[企業求才] 美商散熱零件製造商徵求Engineering Manager(年薪200萬)

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2020-12-31 10:07:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
We are a leading manufacturer of thermal control products serving a variety of industries. We offer standard products, develops custom products for our Customers, and manufactures products designed by our Customers. Our products utilize technologies including:* v" U' e2 N8 ?- c( v
    • Two-phase heat transfer devices such as vapor chambers and heat pipes
/ E/ Z: z! g) n    • Aluminum and copper heat sink manufactured by" W' x$ h. i  ?1 u" K2 I5 n
        ◦ Extrusion
  J) C; J( \5 S1 f( k2 N5 e        ◦ Machining (traditional cutting and also skiving)
; U# s" v/ [, t+ l$ A        ◦ Casting8 g7 ^- y; j8 J& O! l
    • Cold plates/liquid cooling solutions8 G$ V6 z- J' J! l) m# E
/ {! v/ W0 K. ]# O
In our manufacturing division, we have a high visibility opening for a hands-on Engineering Manager to lead the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan.
5 K) |# @  X! ?* O  a+ G' DThe prime responsibilities of this position are:
" L8 ^6 |) ^4 s    • Direct and control the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan in accordance with the goals, objectives, and tasks defined by Corporate Engineering.) C3 _4 b/ q. f1 q1 e) ^# R' @* [; H
    • Ensure consistent methods and a sound rigorous approach to all tasks.
# q- Z5 E% \8 ^2 ]    • Mentor the engineering team in Taiwan.' m3 u1 O, U" m5 D2 Q1 m
    • Report status to the Parent company (Unites States).+ y9 Y) {# Q$ D8 m. B. O* t
    • Establish and maintain a strong presence to ensure that production quality measures are consistent with and enforce engineering product requirements.
) b" y+ L$ N( t5 z# s5 i    • Lead effort to work with suppliers to improve quality and lower costs.4 g* U" g1 k, g2 K. ]" B, e4 J' W
    • Improve the efficiency of all our asia engineering processes, including
4 _+ X8 V0 C/ L        ◦ DFM to the parent company in the USA4 y8 |& K" }+ j$ S8 v1 t0 K& U, `: h
        ◦ Quotes
. U  q# ]# f7 c3 c$ S3 l        ◦ Production processes and documentation
+ @2 l7 k! }7 |
2 H8 L/ b' X, L) p  v; N( I3 |Specific qualifications9 S% @- R7 u& Q+ {; W( W1 X0 {
    • Reasonable proficiency in English is required for this position.
0 C' J7 L% l) ^8 b+ c  q    • 8+ years of industry experience as a mechanical or manufacturing engineer.. c# j' B' H3 Z5 s
    • 3+ years of engineering management experience.  m# |! m1 _1 v4 z
    • Experience in low to mid-volume manufacturing.: F. }8 F0 y; \( r, g- D/ \" j
    • A creative approach to solving manufacturing challenges in a cost-effective way.2 _( u5 N& ]* y8 v7 ]
    • BS degree or higher in Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering.4 B: l) W, Q  k$ B
    • 5 years or more direct experience in the development and implementation of efficient, tightly controlled production processes needed in the production of our products:( W0 F# Q/ {: b' v
        ◦ Strong working knowledge in metal fabrication processes
& u' n0 P: e+ O! m9 V8 z            ▪ Working knowledge of manufacturing processes such as machining, forming, diecasting is required.2 ~1 U) g0 ?6 u! x
            ▪ Brazing and soldering process knowledge (including cleaning) is a strong plus.+ u* ?( s6 Q; r/ S3 C) x2 \/ \( O, d
            ▪ Experience with thermal products (heat sinks, heat pipes, and vapor chambers) or vacuum products is a strong plus.
4 u4 s0 a1 v8 A2 f3 G) t        ◦ Provide useful manufacturing guidelines to the USA engineering. S/ R0 K7 T7 x' ]9 e+ O
    • Understanding of ISO-9001 or equivalent quality management system.! M' X6 B  |2 x% |! @) B% V
        ◦ Will work with Our's Asia’s QA manager to work with 3rd party suppliers to achieve quality products.
+ P" E, k0 O: p- U7 A3 E  I    • Understanding of Statistical Process Control methods and production testing is a plus.
5 x  J8 h+ p/ D. G    • A data-based approach to troubleshooting, problem-solving, and continuous improvement.. G" _. ?8 Z7 `

2 h5 L- U2 e: v4 `$ R1 p; R7 E2 x: nWhat you will do in this role/ `& a* b/ v( k, T5 \% c! b
    • Act as the representative of the Engineering to plan, implement, and direct activities in Taiwan that support the objectives defined by the Corporate Director of Engineering.5 ^( `: r. ]9 m9 _' q
    • Lead the effort to continually improve our's supply chain.) j) S6 M3 s: C5 o, j' n* F/ q7 F' H2 Y) S
    • Use your directly applicable experience to guide the development of cost-effective and reliable manufacturing processes for Our products.
  J3 r/ s' V7 a4 U    • Create an engineering environment that relies on the repeatable application of process – not tribal knowledge or seat-of-the-pants methodology – to produce the industry’s best and most consistent vapor chambers, heat pipe-based products, heat sinks, cold plates, and closed-loop liquid cooling products.
5 b9 V) A0 ~2 }$ l% R+ P; s2 V% q    • Evaluate, justify, and recommend capital equipment necessary for production and test.
) U4 I% G" v1 i    • Implement appropriate metrics and Statistical Process Control methods to evaluate and monitor the production line.( V2 V7 [4 ]6 U, q- W
    • Apply both innovation and fundamental engineering principles to constantly improve products and processes.! r1 W  U+ U7 t# Q& c
    • Manage processes by rigorously documenting them in accordance with Company and ISO requirements, and ensuring that they are scrupulously applied in all day-to-day operations.
, V* c' H: ~- A! f5 }% t0 O) N
( J" g9 W: u" {  R; r. }Who will you report to?, i; t5 p+ @' K, F
' T3 g1 D! n& [; \" {7 X
This highly visible position reports to the Director of Engineering in Santa Clara, CA, USA. Where is this position based?. y. g- y" C0 Y4 ^! K) M5 L% o2 \
This position is based in Taiwan.
& X8 M/ E; x: w4 X4 B3 I/ \
! H% e* ^+ L+ lOther Requirements" n1 R  k- {  Y# n
We began in 1974 as a manufacturer of metal components in a variety of industries. We remain a supplier of cast, extruded and machined components, however, our main business is the design and production of industry-leading thermal management solutions. We offer an extensive array of thermal products including a wide variety of heat sink types as well as semi-custom and full-custom heat sinks designed to meet the specific requirements of our Customers.: }# `2 E# \! ~% T
We offer our team members a modern facility and a comfortable work environment along with a competitive set of benefits. We are a global company headquartered in beautiful Santa Clara, CA.
. T5 j& h: p$ o1 [9 g" M  W
5 |2 U% U. h6 X應徵/人才推薦方式:請註明來源為Chip123
4 Z+ W# L4 q( h% t  ^2 W聯繫窗口:sophiew@360d.com.tw 翁小姐 886-2-21002625#75600 c1 y% m5 u( P( e1 V9 U
9 G7 [/ |6 H+ D, x) w$ U& z
. K# g' e5 Q" v6 m: V7 B
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂1 踩 分享分享
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 02:48 PM , Processed in 0.114514 second(s), 18 queries .