QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
查看: 10037|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[企業求才] 美商散熱零件製造商徵求Engineering Manager(年薪200萬)

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2020-12-31 10:07:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
We are a leading manufacturer of thermal control products serving a variety of industries. We offer standard products, develops custom products for our Customers, and manufactures products designed by our Customers. Our products utilize technologies including:
" k. g/ S0 ]3 y* \: Y    • Two-phase heat transfer devices such as vapor chambers and heat pipes6 x& P0 T5 D& ?' f
    • Aluminum and copper heat sink manufactured by' O. w0 Q0 s" T8 i0 {) T
        ◦ Extrusion
6 p  L0 i9 C$ O7 y* M& g: Z        ◦ Machining (traditional cutting and also skiving)4 @* \" E: y' L. k' c
        ◦ Casting# a" V- X* g" g8 g
    • Cold plates/liquid cooling solutions6 ?7 M7 K- ^/ R) S" E. s
7 S" i7 ~4 G  c# @: j/ F
In our manufacturing division, we have a high visibility opening for a hands-on Engineering Manager to lead the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan.
" f3 _; M7 p" R/ }# |8 s8 B7 {The prime responsibilities of this position are:9 P9 u8 W' z) \
    • Direct and control the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan in accordance with the goals, objectives, and tasks defined by Corporate Engineering.
4 \: s8 ]2 _! S+ `' y  u7 q    • Ensure consistent methods and a sound rigorous approach to all tasks.
/ Y) L, c- T1 E% `+ O6 I    • Mentor the engineering team in Taiwan.  ]# K; |' o  T9 `
    • Report status to the Parent company (Unites States).7 \3 o7 {& o* P; s$ T& J+ E
    • Establish and maintain a strong presence to ensure that production quality measures are consistent with and enforce engineering product requirements.
/ c1 ^8 X, v0 m4 h3 {  j: o    • Lead effort to work with suppliers to improve quality and lower costs.. K% y% g& U) \, B* l8 b, _3 Y
    • Improve the efficiency of all our asia engineering processes, including
* M; o2 X: Z! {; x        ◦ DFM to the parent company in the USA
7 \; S9 R) e3 D0 E. U+ F8 w        ◦ Quotes7 o( l/ M  g4 u  V3 F0 v3 N
        ◦ Production processes and documentation2 U1 o. u) x" g. B

# z6 Z2 @( o  mSpecific qualifications
; P& ?7 |  w# `/ I    • Reasonable proficiency in English is required for this position.' r% T; Y& I6 s3 _& ?  a+ E
    • 8+ years of industry experience as a mechanical or manufacturing engineer.
# ?6 ^3 s, c' s4 |/ W3 e    • 3+ years of engineering management experience.+ X- J1 q& W/ A9 R9 I# y
    • Experience in low to mid-volume manufacturing.$ E" j+ q  g/ K' `) C
    • A creative approach to solving manufacturing challenges in a cost-effective way.5 E. X+ K- u9 t, f, Q4 x
    • BS degree or higher in Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering.
, B, {7 {* }% b: s+ d3 w4 A7 g    • 5 years or more direct experience in the development and implementation of efficient, tightly controlled production processes needed in the production of our products:
+ o0 o. m2 u) g% X+ R        ◦ Strong working knowledge in metal fabrication processes0 z* [; V6 t  j9 X
            ▪ Working knowledge of manufacturing processes such as machining, forming, diecasting is required.
, I! @1 p/ F( l" d- [            ▪ Brazing and soldering process knowledge (including cleaning) is a strong plus.0 ?) G& ?1 }: |) f7 A
            ▪ Experience with thermal products (heat sinks, heat pipes, and vapor chambers) or vacuum products is a strong plus.
; w" N6 w% N2 f        ◦ Provide useful manufacturing guidelines to the USA engineering. e! w1 [- \$ }  `0 N3 j
    • Understanding of ISO-9001 or equivalent quality management system.8 v3 e2 |& S) T" w# c
        ◦ Will work with Our's Asia’s QA manager to work with 3rd party suppliers to achieve quality products.
3 h( }/ S/ W# T7 Z0 }    • Understanding of Statistical Process Control methods and production testing is a plus.
7 s" s8 D' X- ]$ p    • A data-based approach to troubleshooting, problem-solving, and continuous improvement.* s) U3 B& P& y! p* J3 a) `) n

2 U) X6 M0 l+ b+ `What you will do in this role( W) |% S6 K0 V: O& V! }# L& k7 n
    • Act as the representative of the Engineering to plan, implement, and direct activities in Taiwan that support the objectives defined by the Corporate Director of Engineering.0 n  B0 Z' [! ?) b. g
    • Lead the effort to continually improve our's supply chain.- j1 w7 p* u. l% e- I8 n( @
    • Use your directly applicable experience to guide the development of cost-effective and reliable manufacturing processes for Our products.
9 \( C3 f+ y. ~+ w    • Create an engineering environment that relies on the repeatable application of process – not tribal knowledge or seat-of-the-pants methodology – to produce the industry’s best and most consistent vapor chambers, heat pipe-based products, heat sinks, cold plates, and closed-loop liquid cooling products.! J, ?$ f9 H0 d* q
    • Evaluate, justify, and recommend capital equipment necessary for production and test.$ r3 Y" N8 k2 ]# W
    • Implement appropriate metrics and Statistical Process Control methods to evaluate and monitor the production line.$ F/ C2 R$ f& t6 x$ X
    • Apply both innovation and fundamental engineering principles to constantly improve products and processes.
: D: M5 F2 h0 w! f5 o% B) N, I    • Manage processes by rigorously documenting them in accordance with Company and ISO requirements, and ensuring that they are scrupulously applied in all day-to-day operations.
3 \  E3 q0 \" \, Y8 o2 @- a* v
6 N0 k3 b! M" OWho will you report to?6 m0 {1 V  U% [. [, {9 m! f
/ t" W  G# ?- J: T; |4 u) @
This highly visible position reports to the Director of Engineering in Santa Clara, CA, USA. Where is this position based?6 a  t3 R6 [$ `6 f- L& B* _
This position is based in Taiwan.
4 t& k( m- S1 N
5 m5 o- ^/ Y2 ]& J0 a5 l, NOther Requirements3 E* ?) u% F5 T* U- Z7 ]+ F: E: F; C
We began in 1974 as a manufacturer of metal components in a variety of industries. We remain a supplier of cast, extruded and machined components, however, our main business is the design and production of industry-leading thermal management solutions. We offer an extensive array of thermal products including a wide variety of heat sink types as well as semi-custom and full-custom heat sinks designed to meet the specific requirements of our Customers.1 e" o1 i8 Z0 M5 Y# `' n
We offer our team members a modern facility and a comfortable work environment along with a competitive set of benefits. We are a global company headquartered in beautiful Santa Clara, CA.5 \- _4 o, N! ?$ A3 \% t

# S" l- n1 v5 s" w- M! G應徵/人才推薦方式:請註明來源為Chip123% `4 [" u8 h  V
聯繫窗口:sophiew@360d.com.tw 翁小姐 886-2-21002625#7560
4 `) ]0 i6 B$ h2 b0 ?
- n: A# ]7 A1 Y7 g+ {9 }" Q+ }
8 t7 s. f4 m( F& |, q
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂1 踩 分享分享
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 11:48 AM , Processed in 0.103006 second(s), 17 queries .