QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
查看: 10054|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[企業求才] 美商散熱零件製造商徵求Engineering Manager(年薪200萬)

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2020-12-31 10:07:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
We are a leading manufacturer of thermal control products serving a variety of industries. We offer standard products, develops custom products for our Customers, and manufactures products designed by our Customers. Our products utilize technologies including:4 [) J! `. ?; V  e8 T
    • Two-phase heat transfer devices such as vapor chambers and heat pipes( y; a  ^5 ^* l- G+ O  o
    • Aluminum and copper heat sink manufactured by& o- _7 Z# _5 Q' G8 h
        ◦ Extrusion
) |+ r  m+ \& v+ N9 ?# I+ A        ◦ Machining (traditional cutting and also skiving)9 L7 Y# v6 b7 k; V  S! U: ]& J7 G
        ◦ Casting
" b5 z7 i( P' v# Y) ^& w1 {    • Cold plates/liquid cooling solutions
0 E4 B' g. i! j' E4 ?1 c5 s% Q; Z' z9 n& E
In our manufacturing division, we have a high visibility opening for a hands-on Engineering Manager to lead the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan.& b+ K6 `. u6 k( N- v  }. x
The prime responsibilities of this position are:
& j9 d+ V" \$ y( L    • Direct and control the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan in accordance with the goals, objectives, and tasks defined by Corporate Engineering.
7 e$ ~! ~" F7 g    • Ensure consistent methods and a sound rigorous approach to all tasks.
7 Y; I3 M) A# Y& d- r5 ?+ k    • Mentor the engineering team in Taiwan.
9 S& p% P  ?& |0 R6 {7 [/ b    • Report status to the Parent company (Unites States).
7 h4 V  Q0 j" b    • Establish and maintain a strong presence to ensure that production quality measures are consistent with and enforce engineering product requirements.
/ O) l% }. `7 t$ K9 ]# \) g    • Lead effort to work with suppliers to improve quality and lower costs.4 R' _8 g; k  _8 s3 }2 ]6 ^% b: H) [
    • Improve the efficiency of all our asia engineering processes, including3 r+ X% _  z0 b. m: k9 |  H
        ◦ DFM to the parent company in the USA- ]; @- e+ W' F/ S7 {
        ◦ Quotes
: K" I, ~& }0 W$ p0 F! j        ◦ Production processes and documentation
( E- D7 h+ n$ Z, i9 L& L
2 ~. Z6 ?3 e6 E) _( I2 z) dSpecific qualifications. F  M, E8 a" S
    • Reasonable proficiency in English is required for this position.
, ?1 h6 G4 o4 D) M+ X8 Q    • 8+ years of industry experience as a mechanical or manufacturing engineer., w1 j0 ~0 L( n% Z
    • 3+ years of engineering management experience.
' s8 Z) b) I0 j# Z( Q$ c' ~    • Experience in low to mid-volume manufacturing.- A6 M# F- ]& _/ C; O
    • A creative approach to solving manufacturing challenges in a cost-effective way.1 j2 q$ J6 p! q0 L+ j5 Q
    • BS degree or higher in Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering.
3 L  N, J" C+ D% b8 _5 {7 ]    • 5 years or more direct experience in the development and implementation of efficient, tightly controlled production processes needed in the production of our products:8 m3 Q- E: U! G) a9 }- L" k& @
        ◦ Strong working knowledge in metal fabrication processes
, l  P' j  G- a/ d( b* w( G            ▪ Working knowledge of manufacturing processes such as machining, forming, diecasting is required.
9 h3 q) E6 j1 q1 ~- F            ▪ Brazing and soldering process knowledge (including cleaning) is a strong plus., q, q  [/ @% F& ~
            ▪ Experience with thermal products (heat sinks, heat pipes, and vapor chambers) or vacuum products is a strong plus.
3 ]7 ^0 M$ _; X        ◦ Provide useful manufacturing guidelines to the USA engineering  D' E* H& W1 V+ b/ i  R3 s
    • Understanding of ISO-9001 or equivalent quality management system.
# v' R% ~5 d+ v& @        ◦ Will work with Our's Asia’s QA manager to work with 3rd party suppliers to achieve quality products.
  J0 h$ M  S1 `7 Z    • Understanding of Statistical Process Control methods and production testing is a plus.4 o; }4 b* S/ R: S) J
    • A data-based approach to troubleshooting, problem-solving, and continuous improvement.
6 q1 A6 L, X2 l4 H1 j5 D: U0 K& ]) u6 \
What you will do in this role5 U+ }0 i7 p+ N. x
    • Act as the representative of the Engineering to plan, implement, and direct activities in Taiwan that support the objectives defined by the Corporate Director of Engineering., I! I$ E3 S- Q$ ~5 L7 c
    • Lead the effort to continually improve our's supply chain.6 I' q/ O* P! ]. {; r7 _
    • Use your directly applicable experience to guide the development of cost-effective and reliable manufacturing processes for Our products.' Q1 L$ z5 X7 f5 i$ {2 m
    • Create an engineering environment that relies on the repeatable application of process – not tribal knowledge or seat-of-the-pants methodology – to produce the industry’s best and most consistent vapor chambers, heat pipe-based products, heat sinks, cold plates, and closed-loop liquid cooling products.' }" B7 O# l: i  _: z2 M6 u: O/ G
    • Evaluate, justify, and recommend capital equipment necessary for production and test.; {6 ?. v6 b# P' I
    • Implement appropriate metrics and Statistical Process Control methods to evaluate and monitor the production line.
# q' |% {* }* o' q% X$ m    • Apply both innovation and fundamental engineering principles to constantly improve products and processes.
) T- U: n6 h4 L    • Manage processes by rigorously documenting them in accordance with Company and ISO requirements, and ensuring that they are scrupulously applied in all day-to-day operations.
7 w" `8 M# V/ d, a4 d+ {5 R+ ]; H! y; P$ j  s6 d; C5 d
Who will you report to?
. h! o, U9 U: K" P" j1 q* m6 m! @, I1 M- k% L8 Q
This highly visible position reports to the Director of Engineering in Santa Clara, CA, USA. Where is this position based?/ n5 j7 X7 P5 r% t# K9 K
This position is based in Taiwan. % k6 p8 `7 R2 U" s% m
4 l" J  z! [; x- R6 l! |
Other Requirements) ?& z% t+ I* {/ W
We began in 1974 as a manufacturer of metal components in a variety of industries. We remain a supplier of cast, extruded and machined components, however, our main business is the design and production of industry-leading thermal management solutions. We offer an extensive array of thermal products including a wide variety of heat sink types as well as semi-custom and full-custom heat sinks designed to meet the specific requirements of our Customers./ _0 ]! l  X. R$ x# M1 N
We offer our team members a modern facility and a comfortable work environment along with a competitive set of benefits. We are a global company headquartered in beautiful Santa Clara, CA." [4 h8 I& `  e

4 U5 [8 P  i# ~應徵/人才推薦方式:請註明來源為Chip123
' ?8 r# a8 B5 W% x3 R7 c# c( f1 e聯繫窗口:sophiew@360d.com.tw 翁小姐 886-2-21002625#7560
6 D0 ~' T; ]1 N1 v' I. M3 d: C0 D2 {5 g  _+ R6 E

4 I& j2 ^/ T5 C+ @& {0 p5 T) I
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂1 踩 分享分享
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 03:53 PM , Processed in 0.112514 second(s), 17 queries .