打印 上一主題 下一主題

[問題求助] 為何先做DC分析 才接著做AC分析

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2016-12-1 01:26:55 | 顯示全部樓層 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
這是小弟寫的文章 編講義用的 歡迎高手同行找碴:
% I# j7 P1 N% J0 N: ^: w4 B3 h/ m4 _
This section highlights the importance of an accurate pre-determined DC compact model.\cite{dc!!!}
9 a( `% V+ ]9 G3 S  u+ QFor compact model developers, extraction of the DC parameters always needs to be carried out before the extraction of AC ones.1 P2 c5 x3 _, Y7 o
For devices measurement, DC measurement has to be carried out before AC measurement.  D' `( Y& V1 J% m' U9 p: z
For modern IC designers, DC analysis needs to be carried out before AC analysis.\cite[4.6.4]{smith!}
9 ?. y; ?4 p' I6 X0 ~: o7 Y' wFor SPICE-like simulators, DC simulation also needs to be swept first and then follows by AC simulation.\cite{nlz!}
  T5 {8 W6 _: Z; OFrom the device-level perspectives,0 c1 Y% y/ t+ ~$ n  o$ g1 |0 J
a set of equations which describe the terminal characteristics of DUT are written in a compact model.
! E- Q7 x" q3 ]The equations are solved by SPICE-like simulators.# l$ A; t- ?  m: y* f$ P
The procedure of establishing equations, describing device's electrical characteristics, in a compact model' q* T- k1 T0 d- h- y! |. J/ S; f
and have them solved by SPICE-like simulators is termed as: Device Characterization.
- Y' @$ [7 ]" T/ f8 o. E. f7 RThe fully Characterizations are treated by two independent steps:
8 I; E3 k; g( k, P% v# p/ `(1)DC Characterization or DC parameters extraction
% L# P$ @) ~( v! k" _(2)AC Characterization or AC parameters extraction  |+ L& H' z- M# W
Characterizing a nonlinear electronics component always begins with
0 K! h/ P$ x' ^+ o+ \: Z4 v  UDC characterization and follows by the AC characterization.
6 r5 Z% G0 C4 u+ u; X& fBecause the AC model is origined from the linearization of the DC model at an indicated operating point.+ ~. ]2 e4 W) E2 I3 P
Accordingly, accuracy is highly required in DC characterization because of its piority in the procedure of parameter extraction .
3 }/ n2 V1 p8 h- r7 Y& x5 D0 T. s$ Q6 R- X5 j5 z, n
From the circuit-level perspectives,,
  a- |" H) |* J) ?% ^5 sCircuit analysis refers to solving a circuit with KVL and KCL.3 i  a' `% q  ^& ?4 `; C
To be more specific, it means solving out nodes voltages and branches currents of each element in a circuit.
" z, g% j# I  Q) \. W+ ^As the source of stimulus can be systematically separated into DC sources and AC sources,
# e3 a# V4 ~4 X  h+ Z; R) Rthe unknown/solutions of the circuit are also separated into DC part and AC part.9 d) @2 a, Y5 S
Analyzing a circuit is treated in two independent meansA)DC analysis (B)AC analysis2 r+ o+ _( A4 u
The separation between DC analysis and AC analysis greatly simplified a complex circuit.2 x9 a  B* n/ ^6 h; ]
DC analysis is being carried out before AC analysis.
, q1 U# l9 S' H0 X7 R! r# _DC analysis determines the Q-point, including each node voltage and branch current.2 _* p' C% p% |( l9 V
AC analysis gives the frequency response, including bandwidth and gain.
+ x; j6 {( N' x  b, S  E3 pBefore performing AC Analysis, the DC operating point needed to be calculated from DC analysis first.
0 L3 e0 r4 n9 l) A% qThis is to construct a linear small-signal model for the nonlinear component.
% k4 x# S) [* \$ R" `0 X( wSo, the small signal (AC) response is highly dependent upon the presetting (DC) bias condition .$ b6 _7 S9 D; H. X
4 E4 w; f8 Z' \
DC simulation in analog SPICE-like simulator, aims for computing the equilibrium points,
/ l# l( g4 y- ^which are the calculated DC node voltages and DC branch currents in a circuit.) H+ ~. a/ t" i- F/ _
They are the DC solutions of the DC equivalent equation/circuit.
* h- M1 S9 J. k; F% t) S, p6 n( b5 I% {A circuit will only reach its equilibrium if its stimulus is off5 L0 k! ?, ?# ~* X: {
and the independent sources are remain constantly employed.
' G6 F2 ^) I. t: p% w4 `+ n! O: z$ N4 H+ }0 `3 f

5 d- n) p1 b$ {# g2 \: x6 tThere is an important reason why a given electronics circuit always9 t2 m5 t* |* S  _, H
need to be reduced into a DC equivalent circuit (large-signal model)! v5 d) k2 _! I* x
and followed by an AC equivalent one(small-signal model).7 c5 c6 q/ \2 t# V" F9 y
It has to do with the present of an active component in the circuit.
* F9 |$ l& T: n! A! m: N$ RThe active component is a nonlinear element.So, it will have to be linearized.
( T1 M+ L" p. a5 V6 T' WThe employment of active elements, like transistors, make the circuit a nonlinear algebra system.- @$ w, m1 J$ Z7 k! q6 S
Normally, the nonlinear equation can only be solved by means of iterative methods,
# f* ^  ~* D- n7 zsuch as Newton-Raphson algorithm \cite{nlz!}. This algorithm transforms the solutions" o7 g7 U7 ]' B1 {) C. j- r8 ^, o
of the nonlinear equation into a sequence of linear equation.. M/ t4 r8 Z% e# m4 Q  N* |3 M9 ]# o
9 [* m4 z5 C3 t, X) q1 W

" ~8 k1 m/ \- Q( K9 D" G+ @; h& k

5 _/ f- p8 K; O0 J" n
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
2#
 樓主| 發表於 2016-12-1 01:27:12 | 顯示全部樓層
接著寫...., T1 v" P- _2 Q" A' a( g" f
Likely, in linear electronic circuits, the superposition principle skillful separates all the electrical characteristics, voltages and currents,
* R6 D. n1 t( [. Q& R7 \5 Ninto the DC part and the AC part. The AC signals are superimposed on the DC signals.. m4 e$ V. b1 M; _7 O, m' |
The two independent quantities, AC quantities and DC quantities,
  f7 |* J" A# j% S* Ecan be determined by means of two independent means in circuit analyses.
- o9 P! W8 B3 |8 f+ ]4 w' ^9 x/ PFirstly, DC analysis is carried out in order to determine DC bias points, which are the DC quantities $V_{E}$ $V_{B}$ $V_{C}$ $I_{E}$ $I_{B}$ $I_
& j4 `9 b& G4 V+ ?{C}$.The DC analysis are performed when the original circuit is simplified into the equivalent DC circuit. Where all the passive elements are
5 e0 I: P# G2 ?0 z, }- j1 p7 Nremained in the circuit, but all the reactive elements such as: capacitors and inductors are removed.5 ^2 o$ A9 q' E1 O
Secondly, the AC analysis is performed on the equivalent AC circuit, which is the so called: the small-signal equivalent circuit.# @9 e8 x5 Z3 e2 H
The equivalent AC circuit is executed by removing all the DC sources and replacing transistors with the small-signal models.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 10:05 AM , Processed in 0.109514 second(s), 16 queries .