打印 上一主題 下一主題

[問題求助] 為何先做DC分析 才接著做AC分析

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2016-12-1 01:26:55 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
這是小弟寫的文章 編講義用的 歡迎高手同行找碴:
1 A% j1 F: B' ~& l( Y4 K: A9 {0 a. i! I* H4 J! i3 ?4 j$ D# ]. }
This section highlights the importance of an accurate pre-determined DC compact model.\cite{dc!!!}+ d: p  q9 I: s0 Z
For compact model developers, extraction of the DC parameters always needs to be carried out before the extraction of AC ones.
1 r% s& [2 u) U1 S. O% fFor devices measurement, DC measurement has to be carried out before AC measurement.
: u3 \  R( S; U& qFor modern IC designers, DC analysis needs to be carried out before AC analysis.\cite[4.6.4]{smith!}
1 b1 t# ]3 J! RFor SPICE-like simulators, DC simulation also needs to be swept first and then follows by AC simulation.\cite{nlz!}0 H; C: Y) i* S! g
From the device-level perspectives,' h; Q' T: B2 V6 D* }( m5 N
a set of equations which describe the terminal characteristics of DUT are written in a compact model.
1 r5 |  T( Q# u$ ?4 y: f! W/ H& OThe equations are solved by SPICE-like simulators.  `( P7 C" q7 D% S
The procedure of establishing equations, describing device's electrical characteristics, in a compact model
- ?( g( k/ S. R8 o/ h! }and have them solved by SPICE-like simulators is termed as: Device Characterization.8 x# V8 P# \# l$ O1 n8 J
The fully Characterizations are treated by two independent steps:
5 C. n# \, \% h0 g) r9 s% d(1)DC Characterization or DC parameters extraction1 s; g8 C9 w1 N2 p) h
(2)AC Characterization or AC parameters extraction* ^- x& B- z% e1 F
Characterizing a nonlinear electronics component always begins with
0 g3 H- N" t9 V: |) _! K9 L) QDC characterization and follows by the AC characterization.2 t3 r2 _8 G  g3 F; W) u
Because the AC model is origined from the linearization of the DC model at an indicated operating point.+ r0 g4 s6 w4 B! c  @
Accordingly, accuracy is highly required in DC characterization because of its piority in the procedure of parameter extraction .
  T" {! h) L/ r, D! [# q0 _+ |6 p
1 E' I( q. _$ D# y2 w: uFrom the circuit-level perspectives,,- L4 T6 T5 O5 F" o5 O
Circuit analysis refers to solving a circuit with KVL and KCL./ x; z0 W+ U( B7 p6 j' A
To be more specific, it means solving out nodes voltages and branches currents of each element in a circuit.4 P" J. t" `- [2 `0 z* ?
As the source of stimulus can be systematically separated into DC sources and AC sources,* H. w+ @7 U5 M) A+ X. {
the unknown/solutions of the circuit are also separated into DC part and AC part.( N, a0 l: Q$ t  j
Analyzing a circuit is treated in two independent meansA)DC analysis (B)AC analysis
- t2 w  o: E, Z" h, VThe separation between DC analysis and AC analysis greatly simplified a complex circuit.9 p7 K4 b, z, p1 Y! k
DC analysis is being carried out before AC analysis.; I" m" b1 q/ J+ ]  {
DC analysis determines the Q-point, including each node voltage and branch current.# t! Y$ `$ x( r$ K+ L. O0 D
AC analysis gives the frequency response, including bandwidth and gain.
9 J) a) n" |" c- u: gBefore performing AC Analysis, the DC operating point needed to be calculated from DC analysis first." b# c5 ~! ~3 l
This is to construct a linear small-signal model for the nonlinear component.
6 o6 d3 R7 D1 c0 K5 ?7 j' d/ uSo, the small signal (AC) response is highly dependent upon the presetting (DC) bias condition .5 x9 u& Q& u, L# ~, V4 P* b- f

# B+ j, h' {7 ^! W, lDC simulation in analog SPICE-like simulator, aims for computing the equilibrium points,& l- j4 k' F* I  ]
which are the calculated DC node voltages and DC branch currents in a circuit.: T0 i. L& _* S  r, p+ I1 H
They are the DC solutions of the DC equivalent equation/circuit.% R. E- X* [, H+ q8 @: r% C
A circuit will only reach its equilibrium if its stimulus is off
7 k; l: b) T! Dand the independent sources are remain constantly employed.+ z% ^9 v7 b$ B. J! n9 b* y) g9 [
4 a' m+ A3 O( j+ Q' B% G: j
3 ]+ Y5 X* S1 ]# ]- x3 M- ^: i
There is an important reason why a given electronics circuit always
, ]; `# i/ o8 \! x- ^need to be reduced into a DC equivalent circuit (large-signal model)! u2 r! _2 p! k! ]( @2 y( n1 s6 s" V
and followed by an AC equivalent one(small-signal model).$ X; i; Z( f. I! ]- l* Z
It has to do with the present of an active component in the circuit.- d) ~. B" f* H9 d3 @
The active component is a nonlinear element.So, it will have to be linearized.. L; M+ ~1 m; ^: }1 g
The employment of active elements, like transistors, make the circuit a nonlinear algebra system.
3 B& I& X! D1 ^& xNormally, the nonlinear equation can only be solved by means of iterative methods,) A6 b! Q- N; R) y0 a8 V3 @% L: R" x
such as Newton-Raphson algorithm \cite{nlz!}. This algorithm transforms the solutions
$ C9 a  M! g' Kof the nonlinear equation into a sequence of linear equation.
! `) |( z# K+ S1 N6 p+ ^9 J  m: V5 d; {$ ]: y& a3 E
* q: R+ m6 m! N" Z5 j
3 i% e+ z1 Y) ~5 Y, E! _( M
( m9 F9 L  V; ~! C- ^
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
2#
 樓主| 發表於 2016-12-1 01:27:12 | 只看該作者
接著寫....
( G/ X" \8 ?$ Z9 Y0 c6 _Likely, in linear electronic circuits, the superposition principle skillful separates all the electrical characteristics, voltages and currents,: b2 Q2 u4 ?% Y2 [$ x
into the DC part and the AC part. The AC signals are superimposed on the DC signals.
+ z' ^$ r2 Z0 t/ N! y0 P2 o: uThe two independent quantities, AC quantities and DC quantities,0 i7 f3 `& y8 A' k& {  j" C2 Z
can be determined by means of two independent means in circuit analyses.
; ~5 z" M( b- [3 f% {Firstly, DC analysis is carried out in order to determine DC bias points, which are the DC quantities $V_{E}$ $V_{B}$ $V_{C}$ $I_{E}$ $I_{B}$ $I_
4 H* \1 J0 x" C1 ~8 H5 g# _" s{C}$.The DC analysis are performed when the original circuit is simplified into the equivalent DC circuit. Where all the passive elements are3 ^7 t" ~9 D" H) a
remained in the circuit, but all the reactive elements such as: capacitors and inductors are removed.
% \4 b' c; p2 eSecondly, the AC analysis is performed on the equivalent AC circuit, which is the so called: the small-signal equivalent circuit." `9 r/ d1 w, `+ \
The equivalent AC circuit is executed by removing all the DC sources and replacing transistors with the small-signal models.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 06:56 PM , Processed in 0.100006 second(s), 16 queries .