QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
查看: 10071|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[企業求才] 美商散熱零件製造商徵求Engineering Manager(年薪200萬)

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2020-12-31 10:07:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |正序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
We are a leading manufacturer of thermal control products serving a variety of industries. We offer standard products, develops custom products for our Customers, and manufactures products designed by our Customers. Our products utilize technologies including:, f4 z2 y; y& g. w
    • Two-phase heat transfer devices such as vapor chambers and heat pipes
* f6 N8 [; k2 ^% V$ i& r( h0 N# [0 @    • Aluminum and copper heat sink manufactured by/ \$ ?$ Q& W. M* O$ Y) k, z7 V
        ◦ Extrusion
+ k% o9 y# E) p$ \: ~& q) d        ◦ Machining (traditional cutting and also skiving)
3 I' }( V% h/ X  }3 Y, D" T/ w        ◦ Casting* ~" U, w: D% I" v) h: ^4 O$ R4 p
    • Cold plates/liquid cooling solutions5 @1 Q6 R, Y6 d. C6 f) ?
) ]/ P( y8 K! ~. c
In our manufacturing division, we have a high visibility opening for a hands-on Engineering Manager to lead the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan.. w9 n  J0 s/ U$ r, W2 A
The prime responsibilities of this position are:. i  H. E1 P1 M' m) E- _0 c) c, Q+ `
    • Direct and control the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan in accordance with the goals, objectives, and tasks defined by Corporate Engineering.2 y/ ~' L' Y" R0 z
    • Ensure consistent methods and a sound rigorous approach to all tasks.
/ P, o- k4 r5 Y. i: V* ?    • Mentor the engineering team in Taiwan.
5 ~% d  L; Q4 p& H% V* `6 q1 z    • Report status to the Parent company (Unites States).1 @1 T9 q+ k" a1 n. q4 ?/ e* g. }
    • Establish and maintain a strong presence to ensure that production quality measures are consistent with and enforce engineering product requirements.1 O7 `+ @8 X$ ^. I" R
    • Lead effort to work with suppliers to improve quality and lower costs.( r. P) o0 \. K6 ~
    • Improve the efficiency of all our asia engineering processes, including5 e( X4 M. Y, E* x0 |
        ◦ DFM to the parent company in the USA
5 d4 N+ G! U- z) y- Z( o7 t        ◦ Quotes' `& b: f0 }; r7 r
        ◦ Production processes and documentation% T( g8 r6 n/ H( U$ D3 }. ]
& w' Y' J5 A. Z5 Z# H
Specific qualifications2 L- C' T1 X, b$ t. P6 D
    • Reasonable proficiency in English is required for this position.
& ^! N# u$ g+ D& M* X    • 8+ years of industry experience as a mechanical or manufacturing engineer.6 G4 d- @3 X8 W# C1 L- h
    • 3+ years of engineering management experience.$ X  c1 f# H$ y& n* @
    • Experience in low to mid-volume manufacturing.4 ]+ [" @! }- v! d; O
    • A creative approach to solving manufacturing challenges in a cost-effective way.3 g! Y( y- E- A, @0 E
    • BS degree or higher in Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering.) Q/ @# t  U  c. a% f3 \, Z
    • 5 years or more direct experience in the development and implementation of efficient, tightly controlled production processes needed in the production of our products:9 V5 T9 I3 x0 K% l8 k; @! h
        ◦ Strong working knowledge in metal fabrication processes
" D2 G- A7 p; g  ~: z, i            ▪ Working knowledge of manufacturing processes such as machining, forming, diecasting is required.. y" I' r$ D8 E/ N
            ▪ Brazing and soldering process knowledge (including cleaning) is a strong plus.
2 Y( u! \1 F9 o  \' d            ▪ Experience with thermal products (heat sinks, heat pipes, and vapor chambers) or vacuum products is a strong plus., _: A* q: ~! h
        ◦ Provide useful manufacturing guidelines to the USA engineering
. `" p5 V. ~" Y, Q; v5 q    • Understanding of ISO-9001 or equivalent quality management system.5 m- h+ L" p' O1 G
        ◦ Will work with Our's Asia’s QA manager to work with 3rd party suppliers to achieve quality products.- H1 S3 V- R6 z) K8 v: Q
    • Understanding of Statistical Process Control methods and production testing is a plus.
! n% ?7 Y  p' C4 b! R4 y; X1 Z7 t    • A data-based approach to troubleshooting, problem-solving, and continuous improvement.
0 }6 n. Z' H5 D9 B0 L) }0 a* K$ p
% i3 N1 n+ V$ n# `What you will do in this role
+ v+ q9 V2 [6 l    • Act as the representative of the Engineering to plan, implement, and direct activities in Taiwan that support the objectives defined by the Corporate Director of Engineering.
% j. G7 Y( _: \5 }7 n0 q    • Lead the effort to continually improve our's supply chain.
. R0 @$ K3 y6 |- `    • Use your directly applicable experience to guide the development of cost-effective and reliable manufacturing processes for Our products.: w+ @5 _# v2 t9 V
    • Create an engineering environment that relies on the repeatable application of process – not tribal knowledge or seat-of-the-pants methodology – to produce the industry’s best and most consistent vapor chambers, heat pipe-based products, heat sinks, cold plates, and closed-loop liquid cooling products.
: {9 @* [0 i: K& Z' d    • Evaluate, justify, and recommend capital equipment necessary for production and test.
# i) U% y+ W- B( z+ O( e0 k    • Implement appropriate metrics and Statistical Process Control methods to evaluate and monitor the production line.
$ ~' t! ^: x& S4 t# _' d, C    • Apply both innovation and fundamental engineering principles to constantly improve products and processes.
5 Y* F9 j' }1 ^    • Manage processes by rigorously documenting them in accordance with Company and ISO requirements, and ensuring that they are scrupulously applied in all day-to-day operations.
/ g( y* k& j/ ~2 ?+ L
* s) d5 R" F, x8 b% Y! ?$ xWho will you report to?( }/ e+ P+ K8 E- |- I( x  r8 G2 Q9 P
6 o( @9 B3 z8 t+ n$ w  @" [9 q
This highly visible position reports to the Director of Engineering in Santa Clara, CA, USA. Where is this position based?
' W1 l+ Z$ i8 G1 ]7 F" \This position is based in Taiwan.
( p* d% w* h( M5 s, g1 E# W" [$ Z
Other Requirements
7 \3 t! _. O8 G0 M* O0 B% T& c, z$ uWe began in 1974 as a manufacturer of metal components in a variety of industries. We remain a supplier of cast, extruded and machined components, however, our main business is the design and production of industry-leading thermal management solutions. We offer an extensive array of thermal products including a wide variety of heat sink types as well as semi-custom and full-custom heat sinks designed to meet the specific requirements of our Customers.
! q: a* ]+ G: OWe offer our team members a modern facility and a comfortable work environment along with a competitive set of benefits. We are a global company headquartered in beautiful Santa Clara, CA.8 f: u+ j4 O0 c. g7 y

3 d: D* h6 d# l5 ^應徵/人才推薦方式:請註明來源為Chip1236 t: I# a! V1 ?" m) J6 l( b
聯繫窗口:sophiew@360d.com.tw 翁小姐 886-2-21002625#7560
* I  e8 S/ e) o% H
+ Q7 j4 ~. J5 x' X0 _( @0 h/ J/ y6 l% q5 |
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂1 踩 分享分享
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-6-4 12:32 AM , Processed in 0.114014 second(s), 18 queries .