QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
查看: 10075|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[企業求才] 美商散熱零件製造商徵求Engineering Manager(年薪200萬)

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2020-12-31 10:07:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
We are a leading manufacturer of thermal control products serving a variety of industries. We offer standard products, develops custom products for our Customers, and manufactures products designed by our Customers. Our products utilize technologies including:
& E7 v. j" @( s" `0 I    • Two-phase heat transfer devices such as vapor chambers and heat pipes, G% D5 ~" h/ \! W5 z4 b
    • Aluminum and copper heat sink manufactured by9 Z+ m' t$ u9 g9 L3 H) n1 H1 w
        ◦ Extrusion) m- l1 G/ v7 B' G  n
        ◦ Machining (traditional cutting and also skiving)
" C) l1 y9 u4 K' {        ◦ Casting5 O7 }2 c6 O0 }4 U4 W
    • Cold plates/liquid cooling solutions
! k6 S" `5 D# v  g
+ P) v6 }4 |& c! s3 `5 RIn our manufacturing division, we have a high visibility opening for a hands-on Engineering Manager to lead the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan.
. ~. {/ [  l6 M8 ^  j2 F5 ?The prime responsibilities of this position are:
( Z1 f: \3 C$ \. c% L5 n# J- f( M    • Direct and control the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan in accordance with the goals, objectives, and tasks defined by Corporate Engineering.
$ Q" k0 Y/ q, l: j- m7 x* s8 f6 B    • Ensure consistent methods and a sound rigorous approach to all tasks.$ u3 v  n5 f) l: i' B0 N
    • Mentor the engineering team in Taiwan.% G4 E; x* |% w; \$ r
    • Report status to the Parent company (Unites States)., Y% m+ n( O3 `1 P" e3 {
    • Establish and maintain a strong presence to ensure that production quality measures are consistent with and enforce engineering product requirements.1 r1 s8 i; S: J  X7 M' I
    • Lead effort to work with suppliers to improve quality and lower costs.
# W+ e& ^4 k1 w3 k. o    • Improve the efficiency of all our asia engineering processes, including* @" w+ f' h+ e: q. K8 C' K
        ◦ DFM to the parent company in the USA
' d" f* J& }* u; H7 U        ◦ Quotes. C! S2 I9 {$ a* Q
        ◦ Production processes and documentation
) O/ g8 D9 o* q: |. d* s
2 m$ l. V5 j$ P9 B( Z8 ?Specific qualifications% }7 F1 o0 V# a$ H* X# m
    • Reasonable proficiency in English is required for this position.
: @# r% {# E( z, l* x# n6 B    • 8+ years of industry experience as a mechanical or manufacturing engineer.
5 H- {7 h+ o2 X    • 3+ years of engineering management experience.# ^. o$ L+ @3 C: o& F+ Q( y
    • Experience in low to mid-volume manufacturing.
# ^& D% U. D6 j: ^0 \    • A creative approach to solving manufacturing challenges in a cost-effective way.7 \. @, t  Y/ |. y. g) R" w
    • BS degree or higher in Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering.
% G% i2 n1 p, R4 ?$ i- }    • 5 years or more direct experience in the development and implementation of efficient, tightly controlled production processes needed in the production of our products:# N! p7 e7 x# G$ V
        ◦ Strong working knowledge in metal fabrication processes9 ~( w) V0 w0 ?$ D0 {
            ▪ Working knowledge of manufacturing processes such as machining, forming, diecasting is required.7 h. j6 A' {! T
            ▪ Brazing and soldering process knowledge (including cleaning) is a strong plus.
+ A9 q; y# y' D( E1 O- `* M7 R            ▪ Experience with thermal products (heat sinks, heat pipes, and vapor chambers) or vacuum products is a strong plus.7 {4 S1 |  q( M
        ◦ Provide useful manufacturing guidelines to the USA engineering
- ~( b1 x- I: g1 _6 B) w    • Understanding of ISO-9001 or equivalent quality management system.' A+ v/ c/ L! v  t
        ◦ Will work with Our's Asia’s QA manager to work with 3rd party suppliers to achieve quality products.
- b; j& t7 f: B; T& }/ E/ V2 f    • Understanding of Statistical Process Control methods and production testing is a plus.
2 X3 \, J8 c; P& S    • A data-based approach to troubleshooting, problem-solving, and continuous improvement.
6 L5 t6 ^" C' |9 [4 d
) ~8 z- s. O% y( _What you will do in this role- H5 M+ y' v# }& x4 b3 E: o
    • Act as the representative of the Engineering to plan, implement, and direct activities in Taiwan that support the objectives defined by the Corporate Director of Engineering.
: x& l8 X2 f- \5 b8 R    • Lead the effort to continually improve our's supply chain.
$ L' }: H$ d  t    • Use your directly applicable experience to guide the development of cost-effective and reliable manufacturing processes for Our products.
  l% Y$ i: d3 |4 s8 l    • Create an engineering environment that relies on the repeatable application of process – not tribal knowledge or seat-of-the-pants methodology – to produce the industry’s best and most consistent vapor chambers, heat pipe-based products, heat sinks, cold plates, and closed-loop liquid cooling products.
8 C% ?; D, \6 g( w8 M( v# \2 _- _    • Evaluate, justify, and recommend capital equipment necessary for production and test.# F9 M) A4 i$ A% Z. ]* C% j
    • Implement appropriate metrics and Statistical Process Control methods to evaluate and monitor the production line.
, Q2 R" e) g6 Q+ t, P# [: A    • Apply both innovation and fundamental engineering principles to constantly improve products and processes.
' x" P7 h4 `5 b6 n    • Manage processes by rigorously documenting them in accordance with Company and ISO requirements, and ensuring that they are scrupulously applied in all day-to-day operations.
. |/ p3 I$ O7 U/ P2 ^
3 C9 x+ l) J3 ]9 i9 cWho will you report to?1 O4 @" }0 I1 ]* l" Y& T
' f7 u% Z. T. }% B, ?# Z) `
This highly visible position reports to the Director of Engineering in Santa Clara, CA, USA. Where is this position based?& D* I& A9 R) p% o" x
This position is based in Taiwan.
7 u# l8 ~' Z9 n0 c: T$ H, S7 ]. w4 O' a6 \' M
Other Requirements# ~3 c& _2 N8 s
We began in 1974 as a manufacturer of metal components in a variety of industries. We remain a supplier of cast, extruded and machined components, however, our main business is the design and production of industry-leading thermal management solutions. We offer an extensive array of thermal products including a wide variety of heat sink types as well as semi-custom and full-custom heat sinks designed to meet the specific requirements of our Customers.
* Q% H9 D0 L8 f+ fWe offer our team members a modern facility and a comfortable work environment along with a competitive set of benefits. We are a global company headquartered in beautiful Santa Clara, CA.; }. Z0 _0 i; u; ?3 x. Q  r9 w( @3 I
+ {, W3 l5 {5 r- n
應徵/人才推薦方式:請註明來源為Chip123
# {7 a, V! Z" }) B: u& k聯繫窗口:sophiew@360d.com.tw 翁小姐 886-2-21002625#75608 s: a% ?8 t3 m) ^8 u8 ]1 [

: `0 }# P. E, b7 e$ w$ s- X4 l6 f9 a) B% v
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂1 踩 分享分享
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-6-14 12:03 PM , Processed in 0.122516 second(s), 18 queries .