查看: 16664|回復: 3
打印 上一主題 下一主題

可在金屬產品或金屬環境做識別應用的金屬標簽與RFID應答器

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2006-11-1 14:09:21 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
韓國Sontec推出多款貼裝金屬標簽與RFID應答器,聲稱可在金屬產品或金屬環境做識別應用+ H0 x, G7 u' P" r( i

4 J$ [7 y! g; r0 o+ fThe new Sontec Co., Ltd., RFID transponder features high read-range performance to facilitate supply chain optimization for consumer goods suppliers of appliances, electronics and products with high metal content. * K" `" x+ G7 n! q8 W
# ^0 |( h( U. x: z5 s
It's a "practical UHF Gen 2-based RSC management solution for the normally difficult application environment associated with metals," according to Dong-Jin Lee, CEO of Korean company Sontec. "Retailers no longer need additional handheld or labor- intensive solutions to move white-goods and electronics through the supply chain; they can now provide regular retail supply tracking performance when shipping high-content metal materials."
4 S& M8 K* i$ w' q. R. ~6 w4 @" L% M) G
Sontec's New Transponder Performs Well with Heavy Metal Thursday, October 12 2006
: {; c# w- r& H$ v! ~8 CSontec Selects EPC Gen 2 Silicon from Texas Instruments to Deliver Improved Mount-on-Metal RFID Tag Performance$ [( T4 i+ @; ]( O9 H% \0 h1 P
Tuesday October 10, 1:00 pm ET* I) M8 Z# \! E0 \
http://www.rfidnews.org/weblog/2 ... l-with-heavy-metal/8 j% ?$ B* Q+ ]8 t8 v8 l4 z
. H/ Y$ Z1 \3 }* R2 h# w/ g1 R
About Sontec Co., Ltd.
, t( l' K& h3 R5 @) x# d; U1 j
% n$ `- W9 H5 XSontec Co., Ltd. is a high-tech Korean company that specializes in the development and manufacturing of RFID components and middleware. The company has developed an extensive line of RFID components that support the deployment of RFID-based solutions in industrial and logistic-intensive environments. These components include EPC RFID metal tags based on copper, silver and electronic ink technologies, antennas, car-sticker tags, access control/ID- cards, handheld readers, and middleware. For more information, visit the Web site at http://www.sontec.co.kr.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
2#
 樓主| 發表於 2006-11-26 13:19:45 | 只看該作者

抗金屬標籤的需求量在上漲?

最近市場上,抗金屬標籤的需求量在上漲,但是大家以為抗金屬標籤的在總標籤的佔有率方面,10%,20%等等。
7 O+ h# Y3 ~3 j# j0 s! l0 A. o8 r) \
抗金屬標籤只是一個泛泛的說法,實質是說能直接用在金屬及含水的物體上的標籤。
( V; x$ w8 F' j9 P, R從這一點看,應用場合是很廣的,比如集裝箱管理,機械製造業的管理等等,具體說到佔有率是10%,還是20%,誰都不太好說,要看下一步市場推廣、應用的情況,這應該是一個統計資料,不太可能進行預測。1 _# C; `0 c% n; X- t1 G$ t
, J% c/ d5 o6 k* r0 V* A4 z& B+ a% n
抗金屬標籤很久就有了,以前氣瓶案子都是加隔離材料的一種抗金屬標籤,現在聽說在含水的物體上的標籤也有了.只是暫時還沒有看過.市場份額應該很大,就是成本現在還是很高,很難應用的量上加大!
  f' J& i' i  _  {# q' [* V
$ S' L2 u5 }8 V$ E( F- f/ t. ?一、        機具與標籤的不相關性,一台機具可以用幾十個標籤,也可以用幾百個、幾千個,不像生產多少電視機,就需要差不多的顯像管,有區別。
% j, L( h; l6 Q, K! [2 i. z5 l% X二、        RFID的應用模式及場景在不斷拓展、增加,就更加難以預測了。
6 H' V4 I- x2 ]2 H2 U1 M' C( _: g
- h: `2 @* ^5 E: h4 s8 T8 o請問有那家公司用過這公司的標籤,http://www.eccosorb.com/rfid/index.asp據他說都能抗金屬,但是我提醒各位還是要在具體場景�做一些測試,有很多讀寫的距離還不是很好,有那位元可以提供抗金屬標籤給我們測試一下,13.56m我們有購買願望。
3#
發表於 2007-1-15 21:53:32 | 只看該作者

5cent RFID 將是 Chipless smart label

UHF RFID tag的性能, chip與天線各佔一半, 只有好的chip designer還不夠,
2 @- B( `5 D1 N4 G) ~! b不同的天線pattern (eg. flag, Excalibur, swastika, maxi squiggle, cross, frog, : L+ z& W* T( x) Z
banjo, propeller, wave...), 及microstrip matching network 可以克服不同環境/ m4 |) V( e* B1 D
阻礙, 發揮chip原有的performance.$ W! F/ J- q- @- z7 f5 \

. K/ |8 o* w% p9 ^若考慮chipless RFID tag (printed electronics), circuit及天線都用列印的,, F  T- L& l7 W& ^/ D. I
說5cent RFID會取代bar code才有可能, 只是屆時錢是賣特殊墨水, MEMS噴墨頭,
9 F; r3 w- b& f捲帶塑膠substrate及circuitry列印軟體上賺的. 這也是學校材料所裡, organic組開. D/ Y. X8 ~  }
始熱門的原因之一.3 C" {2 H! I7 [. C1 _
1 F+ m' R- j5 m
一般市場報告其實都指出, 現有tag供應商對unit price 20~15 cent以下的市場沒
7 W: }9 _, r/ R$ l6 x有興趣, 由此看來, RFID世界也有一個holy grail 等著new comer 來個"典範轉移"呢.# \( `8 ]7 _7 Z- O* p* s( O" _
$ Y3 _  l$ ~! D) x2 O7 ?
[ 本帖最後由 DennyT 於 2007-1-17 09:27 PM 編輯 ]
4#
發表於 2007-11-26 16:11:33 | 只看該作者

Chipless RFID Market to Reach 417 billion units by 2017 based on Recent Report

DennyT 分析得很正確!這份最新市場報告也預測如此.. 價格優勢!? / p. Z+ P0 B, m6 @' I

& ^2 j7 K2 H. f0 h$ P" g& P[11/26/07] InkSure Technologies Inc., a leading provider of covert machine-readable authentication solutions, announced that in a recent report titled Printed and Chipless RFID Forecasts, Technologies & Players ("the Report") by Dr Peter Harrop and Raghu Das of IDTechEx was quoted as saying "The next ten years will see a rapid gain in market share of mainstream chipless tags (digitally encoded and with range of more than one millimeter). The numbers sold globally will rise from 15 million 0.8% of the market in 2007 to 417 billion 62.3% in 2017. By value, chipless versions will rise from $0.52 million in 2007 to $2.10 billion in 2017, 17% of all income from RFID tags in 2017 because most of the increase in penetration will be by price advantage.". P) w* \1 k+ {* X7 [

( r( b# f" |$ N8 W+ m/ qFurthermore IDTechEx believes that "For the very highest volumes, the tags need to be printed directly on products and packaging like most barcodes today, no label being involved and read only must be accepted to keep cost down." The Report further states that the authors "believe that more than half will be printed directly onto packaging and products in 2017 much like 85-90% of barcodes today", concluding that "Three types - ink stripes, printed radar arrays and Thin Film Transistor Circuits (TFTCs) - have a route to being printed directly onto things and all have enough data and range to be mainstream."6 p7 [% h0 I! S

# z$ g7 T2 b. cInkSure leverages the intellectual property developed in its current ink-based security solutions business to develop multi-bit (e.g. 96-bit) "chipless" RFID codes that can be printed with conductive inks beneath the surface of documents, product labels, product packaging and products themselves at a cost of less than one cent (US) each. Such printed codes offer far more security, functionality, and data-carrying capacity than traditional barcodes and have the potential to revolutionize the brand protection and supply chain management industries. The company has branded its technology SARcode, which is representative of one of InkSure's detection principles -- Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR). In August 2007, InkSure's SARcode technology was acknowledged as a recipient of the 2007 Frost & Sullivan Product Innovation Award - Chipless Tag Market (APAC).) p. J7 I6 N2 V0 W2 w, u
7 |  d  j% c% I9 L3 |' d
"We are very excited for this strong validation of the market potential of our revolutionary SARCode Chipless RFID, as well as the specific emphasis on the significant advantages of both our lower cost solution, and ability to print directly on the products or packages" commented Yaron Meerfeld, Inksure's Chief Operations Officer. "Furthermore, the fact that the market is already here, growing and quantifiable further attests to the immediate potential of this market, serving as a major growth driver for InkSure as a key player in this market in quarters and years to come."
8 K6 B( h* J. W3 L4 u2 ?/ t7 O0 ]3 O4 s! S6 ?0 A, V  j
About InkSure Technologies Inc./ P: n2 T3 W6 N; k

% L, y$ t4 W7 A" }8 p* }' b- AInkSure Technologies Inc., with its corporate headquarters in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and its research and development center in Science Park, Rehovot, Israel, specializes in comprehensive, covert security solutions designed to protect high profile brands and documents of value from counterfeiting, fraud and diversion. The Company's sales and marketing activities target a number of market opportunities, including financial, pharmaceutical, branded products, transportation, and government/institutional, on a global scale. The Company's R&D activities include the development of "chipless" RFID technology for affordable item-level secure logistics and track-and-trace applications.4 ?7 \! h1 ]: r" V, s( S

4 r5 D6 k1 {. h+ E6 X" Q4 k8 t9 c% sThe Company's common stock is listed on the OTC Bulletin Board under the symbol "INKS". Additional information on the Company is available on its website at http://www.inksure.com.8 O% t8 L: s, U2 c$ Y5 w
: \! D' O0 \  k4 C3 t5 o8 x
About IDTechEX
2 y4 z4 ?' K: L! S
9 n1 n$ H4 h3 ~2 X( x: D4 u0 Q1 IIDTechEx is a knowledge-based consultancy company providing research and analysis on printed and thin film electronics, RFID and smart packaging. The company gives strictly independent marketing, technical and business advice and services on these subjects in three forms - consulting, publications and conferences. Additional information on IDTechEx is available at www.idtechex.com.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 05:55 PM , Processed in 0.103013 second(s), 17 queries .