[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2014-11-18 11:17:47 | 顯示全部樓層
Sr. Director of Engineering
: g- g& h5 c0 q6 O+ W公      司:a global communications technology company
5 s/ J. ]' l' I7 }工作地点:杭州" q9 J" r. d( t* O6 l
7 u: [& ]# T7 t' D' V) \
Job Responsibilities: & |( }( Q) x2 J4 R  \& L
1           Implement and manage an effective product development strategy that ensures customer commitments are met or exceeded.
8 F$ Z( n( v6 o* Y2 a; L1 i' j2           Define and implement the role each functional area plays within the organizational structure (hardware, software, systems, test, quality, mechanical, documentation).
( T3 d4 T' i% H2 s3           Define the scope of design within the context of each Product / s/w stack / release / delivery.
  U6 H7 q4 q, W: [6 l, F2 U2 g. |# z4           Deploy and manage the appropriate testing framework to meet customer requirements. Implement appropriate measurements and metrics. 8 z! T2 z- X5 d
4.1           To be applied against the Product  
! G5 a5 h$ ?) |. d' W. U0 O; k4.2           To be applied against the Team
  H4 {. Z. ~: P  E6 F5           Manage and grow Development assets required for meeting the product mandate:  
8 y3 Y: C' L) `* Q; z3 n% M# N5.1           Team Members + `9 t4 ?  o7 V& e1 o9 \) D
5.2           Design Tools
5 m5 F- N' y- b) B9 q5.3           Design Process   N, a3 f, Y2 q
6           Retain skilled testing personnel.   Q% r" V( Y  s9 L; }
7           Negotiate the ongoing purpose and deliverables of the development effort (with who?)
$ e8 m+ F6 s7 I3 X) L0 O8           Ensure the appropriate planning and management of the resources / H; n  s4 ]3 g0 l2 r- F
9           Assess the progress and effectiveness of the development effort * p# n' z* G4 I! A' j& _
10       Advocate the appropriate level of quality by the resolution of important Defects & K9 h3 w( T. Y" R0 g
11       Advocate an appropriate level of testability focus in the software development process
回復

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 2014-11-18 11:17:51 | 顯示全部樓層
Requirements:   t4 I$ x, {0 l: P: |7 }
1           knowledge of all aspects of the product / platform / software engineering process , t  c. H2 l! q! X
2           experience in a wide variety of development efforts, techniques and tools
8 M& z. U; m' P- z& Y' @( f3           people skills, especially diplomacy and advocacy skills
. Q  o; l+ i. z0 `$ Y' h( E4           budget, planning and management skills
3 K( B  `9 R  Z( k$ P* s% R5           knowledge of the Cable system/products (desirable)
( q  j! `& [# [5 n  `6           experience programming or managing programming teams (desirable) 7 r) Y8 D2 S' f7 S
7           needs to be fluent in English $ F5 p4 W4 ]& B7 `; P8 H
8           Project management skills; will have demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results;
, t5 j+ V  a5 T2 [1 w- l" L( O7 d! P9           Open and collaborative style; must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged;
6 f- _; X+ T; B+ b7 |' v10       Energy and enthusiasm; candidates must find the work "fun" and enjoy being accountable and willing to hold others accountable.
回復

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 2014-11-18 11:18:33 | 顯示全部樓層
Senior Engineering Manager* ~( M  k' s: _7 X$ G4 h6 p- `6 D
公      司:One world top EDA company
0 @" o# y, ]1 ~. {6 o工作地点:北京
' q. P7 l+ r$ Q! ]: T' J3 @! T* V0 c+ I
Position Description  * P1 [" b2 |2 i  _5 ?
1. World’s leading design companies rely on xx technologies to deliver the latest design innovations in consumer,    i* _, u  N: A( O
mobile and enterprise electronics. We are looking for a strong software engineering leader to join our team and contribute to the continued growth and success of the company’s flagship products, including ADE and AMS Designer.
% S! c# b6 N6 r: D/ f1 ?2. In this high-impact career opportunity you will be responsible for delivery of cutting-edge features in mixed-signal simulation and the Virtuoso environment, including technology leadership, team development and people management.
2 z: O; k, U2 U8 O! f. a6 A  m3. You will also work with a cross-functional team in Beijing and North America to ensure that our software is developed, tested, and documented with high quality.
回復

使用道具 舉報

4#
發表於 2014-11-18 11:18:37 | 顯示全部樓層
Position Requirements  ; u) S. a+ v* X8 W3 M' E  e: e
Requirements: + p% b" t" G/ t
1. Experience managing software development teams in the EDA or related industry : Z" F* C. U8 ~) z2 N. p
2. Successful delivery of software products over multiple release cycles $ q8 b1 Q" n' E- S8 W
3. Proficiency with build and version-control systems % v: L, H1 k# A( t* m4 z1 ~# ?
4. Strong software engineering skills in C/C++ and familiarity with Linux/Unix development + m0 h) g& k" ]- N7 T, F! J. B
5. Excellent written and oral English communication skills
' n8 p0 L' o' V9 `. V7 N* d5 {+ t8 d
Preferred skills: % X# z. a# D: K9 Y
1. Prior experience with analog, digital or mixed-signal simulation using SPICE, Spectre and Verilog languages
* C5 x! |9 {$ i% e2. Exposure to the Virtuoso environment or other electronic design platforms
' B5 i" Y# x2 l# e5 x6 i
' T' d9 S/ P" [5 q3 Z; ?' C2 YEducation: % ~2 ~$ k1 r+ y: ~- U  b
B.S. or higher in engineering, computer science or related field.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 03:38 PM , Processed in 0.109514 second(s), 18 queries .