1 2 3 4
樓主: jiming
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[市場探討] 發展生醫電子,哪類人才最吃香需求也最大啊?

[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2011-9-22 15:47:51 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous IC company6 i' _, m- h' t% l; Y
招聘岗位:Technical Program manager (focus on medical field)' Z8 N! Q& b2 a" ^6 F/ o# h1 J
工作地点:Shanghai
+ U2 @" w+ x4 N9 L3 f5 J2 d0 n, O
岗位描述:  a9 P/ t) ^2 Q& P$ }* }
SUMMARY This is a position of manager, who will take the responsibility for the development the program of design project by working closely with the function mangers in design center and the sales and business guys in business to propose the technical solution and quotation. He is responsibility to win the design project and report to the director of design. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:4 ~7 I( g& j  O% N* P( J! [" L0 Z

: P' `  r/ W  N Lead the team to deliver the technical proposal
7 K/ h, X) y1 S9 A' v Lead and be responsible for the quotation % l( W1 s6 T* I6 Q1 s
 Communicate and work proactively with the customer to develop the program $ |, P9 o  ?- D8 M/ h8 A, Z$ p
 Work closely with sales and business to development the program 0 h! V" z, y7 O; D
 Make sure the delivery is on time and meet the customer schedule 7 t) ^6 ?7 o2 Q. _; _
 Make sure the proposal and quotation is reasonable, competitive and executable
回復

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 2011-9-22 15:48:00 | 顯示全部樓層
职位要求:Person Background:
$ P) p, |7 O* }" r2 d( V' r' h
8 b4 B, `; W+ f8 v" p, D, [ Master or above in double E or hardware computing
$ d# w6 C, Z7 t Have the electronic circuit design experience in different products+ l, ?+ C9 t9 I/ }9 Z) ]( z
 Have the experience as the project/program manager
6 S" R7 L$ C6 _* k  R* ` Strong business sense and flexible 3 ?# |+ [$ \/ I+ Z+ A
 Strong English in writing and speaking
/ W; v) }- r% Y/ w Strong mandarin in writing and speaking
9 ?& X& X- _' f( D8 [/ R Strong presentation and communication skill # S- d; b! E- C) g2 r7 M
 Have software development knowledge in embed system, the development experience is a plus   ]4 c- L3 r& X
 Have the mechanical design knowledge, the design experience is a plus
' |8 |. ?* n2 }+ e6 B/ j Work experience in international company and have the capability in multi-culture environment + A7 d, c+ E# i

4 }) k2 e7 p2 g+ {, rPerson Attributes: The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual capable of working with a minimum of supervision in a dynamic team environment. Good interpersonal skills: be able to communicate i with members of other teams, departments and clients; as a high degree of liaison is needed.
回復

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 2012-7-10 11:46:44 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:a well known medical device company5 ^5 A7 O8 ~8 a; g/ v
招聘岗位:Medical Officer
% q' I$ i. d" f8 X工作地点:Shanghai
2 c8 t& [' G) i; H; K- e. u8 e6 W& r5 Y  a. }4 ?0 I1 i
岗位描述:$ S' L$ }) W- W: W/ R* s" j
BASIC PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION: This position responsible to develop business with medical/scientific knowledge, research studies, research papers writing. Provide the support to marketing team from viewpoint of clinical medicine. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The incumbent will also be responsible for, but not limiting to the following duties: • Provide the accountability for oversight and strategic direction for the Medical department • Act as primary liaison between internal and external groups regarding product safety surveillance and coordinate national safety surveillance activities • Set strategies for the development, implementation and maintenance of the adverse event and medical information systems for investigations and marketed products • Provide leadership and Liaisons with clinical studies • Supervises the assimilation of a massive continually emerging body of medical/scientific information about disease states and therapeutic treatments related to companies’ products • Working closely with the Marketing Team and Agencies develops and writes scientific/medical content for medical education programs. Prepares white papers on various scientific issues as needed This description is a summary of principle responsibilities and is not intended to include all duties, which may be assigned. WORKING RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACTS: • External contacts for this position include hospital, laboratory, university, dealers. • Internal contacts include all marketing department staff members as well as other pre-sale and post-sale department staff in other offices of the company to gain information or to resolve problems. SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND GIVEN: The incumbent of this position is responsible for his/her own work. Only new work is reviewed before issue, all other work is handled independently, reporting status to managers/supervisor. Some work requires analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment, but most assignments are specific and well defined.
回復

使用道具 舉報

4#
發表於 2012-7-10 11:46:53 | 顯示全部樓層
职位要求:
6 E4 E  Z5 X1 s, M/ O, S0 x  h$ tESSENTIAL EDUCATION AND COMPETENCY: Two years working experience with Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from medical school, or Ph.D. of related science. This position also requires: • Obtains required learning and additional expertise to expand repertoire of skills • Prioritizes assigned work assuring milestones are achieved • Focuses energy on meeting key targets to achieve quality results • Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills • Strong motivation and initiative in making progress, goal oriented • Be able to work under pressure, self-controlled • Systematically gathers relevant information, considers a broad range of issues or factors • Effectively communicates with internal and external contacts to ensure positive outcomes • Understands goals, objectives and barriers to achievement for defined area of focus • Attends external seminars and visits customers and other companies to continue learning • Uses understanding of the customer’s needs and expectations to indentify and suggest ideas or enhancements • Searches for ways to increase customer satisfaction • Excellent English skills in speaking, reading and writing OTHER REQUIREMENTS: TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: This position may require business traveling in a frequently situation. WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 09:25 AM , Processed in 0.109006 second(s), 19 queries .