搜索
1 2 3 4
查看: 6740|回復: 8
打印 上一主題 下一主題

In your verification flow, the primary EDA vendor/tool your team is using

[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2013-10-21 13:52:53 | 顯示全部樓層
Staff Hardware Based Design and Verification Engineering Lead7 s% q# }; V+ M0 b0 j
. [3 q1 S) }- p5 y. W
公      司:One world top EDA company, D/ t; A9 {; |: A" Z% S( e0 |
工作地点:上海6 I5 L; c9 B) w! x5 p

+ i* q3 D' U/ }! l' R! S( M( E; VPosition Description:  
& p1 d& R2 H/ T$ k/ n1. The Staff Hardware Verification Engineering Lead will be in charge of a team of field engineers to support advanced hardware based verification flow integration engagements with Cadence customers and provide easy-to-adopt packages and workshops to xx  field application engineers and customers alike.
8 E2 I; u" g6 ^( K2 M* u1 W: `( T" e. H9 ]8 o
2. He/she will focus on the technical aspects of the following hardware verification solutions for customer engagements as well as creating demos/workshops to train field AE and customers: : x9 p+ T1 q/ C6 x& k! i; G
(1) xx  Palladium HW Acceleration Platforms
6 h2 A6 _( P6 s% V0 G$ r9 L4 I(2) xx Acceleratable Verification IP portfolio 0 f9 S) j$ v! L/ r) L2 D
(3) CVA product integration with other xx products such as Incisive Simulation and RTL Compiler for power analysis
2 J7 ^( ?% `0 `+ a  R# P# O(4) HW/SW Co-verification solutions for SoC designs
回復

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 2013-10-21 13:52:59 | 顯示全部樓層
Position Requirements:  
. l' {0 v4 O1 j9 J$ v' m' Q. w1. Experience:  * n0 ~) v$ S2 i& F- r: y  P" Q
- Minimum experience required: 10 years  9 e. I; i3 l$ |9 x/ D" O: b
- Expertise in RTL top-down design and verification methodology automation are required. This includes full hands on knowledge of writing and debugging Verilog, VHDL and SystemVerilog based D&V environments.* N2 p0 G! v/ ]
- We would also like the candidate to have good knowledge of SoC design principles, embedded software development and HW/SW codesign and coverification.
  L" s* r$ c( Z- Knowledge of UNIX, C/C++, other scripting programming languages ( Perl, TCL…) is highly desired
$ S, `: s! I1 ^: O4 ~9 L- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are required  . g$ B) E3 a  p" B! `% p
- HW acceleration or In-Circuit Emulation or FPGA prototyping experience is a must
6 [! b/ c( M5 T* V- Hardware verification, including knowledge of HDL simulators and debugging simulations
& j" [- K" S* O- Hands on experience with using design and verification languages like SystemC, SystemVerilog (IEEE 1800) and VHDL is a must.
+ h& ?: n- ^  X- R8 A( e% f- Knowledge of embedded systems and software development for SoCs is a plus
* K& z" _% t( R2. Education:  
3 x; w( b! F! n, `) sIdeally the person should possess the BS/BE level of understanding of CS or EE Engineering concepts  0 `5 B! A  H- J. P6 b5 w
- Minimum Education Required: education level of BS with 10+ years experience (or MS with 7+ or more years experience).
4 U+ P) Y8 D$ F0 q( {% z5 r7 I* r) i3. Travel of 30% of the time should be expected.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 04:23 AM , Processed in 0.103006 second(s), 19 queries .