1 2 3 4
查看: 10854|回復: 14
打印 上一主題 下一主題

大家日常設計專案中,哪項工作佔比最重?

[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2013-11-29 13:35:49 | 顯示全部樓層
FAE Manager
4 n1 B) w, t0 z7 f公      司:Worlding leading MEMS Gyro company6 D: y$ }4 l8 S: |6 N
工作地点:上海
4 v8 c/ g  Z+ L- X! z) l; x1 H- @9 @9 B
Job Description
) l+ q: M, b: F# C* w/ L  f% KThis position be responsible for providing best-in-class pre- and post-sales coordination and support to tier-one customers and the international sales and field apps engineering teams to ensure total customer satisfaction., f7 l( q4 _6 u" Y9 I1 F2 m
6 |& h; c$ g' C8 g
Responsibility:   o" s5 O4 s* S2 g! x; B: Q
·         Coordinate with sales and FAE teams to communicate directly with customers to manage expectations  and ensure commitments" h+ H+ \* f, j8 f9 m/ i" V
·         Work with engineering  and product marketing to clarify roadmap and define deliverables to support the customer and sales teams.
+ z! ~0 g( L& R" A; n' E4 p·         Work closely with technical teams to resolve technical issues.
. E2 z5 t! I8 ]! s; o' J  }·         Work with operations to define customer specific supply chain communication and solutions
1 C  m9 `; _1 H9 K& s·         Assist support in defining priority of open customer cases
6 t3 `% |" ^2 C( f·         Work to assign necessary and appropriate resources to deliver on customer projects : |3 L7 j: W8 M. }/ k1 v/ u
·         Translate customer requirements into specific tasks for all functional areas and proactively capture, track and drive all issues to closure5 t: w4 j" Z0 R$ C/ C0 d$ @  p* P
·         Communicate issue status to customer and all relevant internal teams. Regularly communicate customer status and key issues to management.
  _9 ]: h6 J, }; l·         Correctly represent the urgency of issues and escalate issues appropriately6 E& o1 y/ C7 Q0 G& }

9 A& G1 s' L4 K: WDesired Skills & Experience ' ?, c$ f" |# s# Y, U, I
·         Minimum B.S. (M.S. preferred) in electrical engineering or other related engineering field is required or equivalent work background  and experience+ \. w8 w0 B6 n8 S4 e  x& _
·         5+ years proven history of  System Products (software and hardware) related to Consumer Devices
) X9 |$ T% |7 q( g7 Q·         Familiarity with analog and mixed signal devices . x8 ?/ H2 O- U& C6 q6 p
·         7+ years'' experience as a Field Application Engineer for a semiconductor company.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 03:59 PM , Processed in 0.182523 second(s), 19 queries .