[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2013-11-29 13:40:13 | 顯示全部樓層
Senior Design Manager6 R4 \* ]& h% s, K$ I; ?( b
公      司:A famous IC company8 B+ s# c& R* o
工作地点:上海' u- U& M! n' S% U& \  k

- P$ ~* p% T9 F+ TDuties  # |; y+ k( ?! _
        Analog IC circuit design, simulation and verification  
7 j7 G$ W; x# r        Design analog products and blocks such as high current, high voltage DC-DC etc.  
* P/ }) u# h# [2 W, J        Design of the switching power IC, Charger, Load switch etc.  6 ^$ _! q9 e" {& h5 s& H
        Evaluation, simulation and analysis of power architectures and circuit topologies  5 g0 _% h; ~( y* c2 t! d
        Mixed-signal circuit design, verification  + i& Q" ?6 q/ l" U+ Z4 t2 ]+ u
        IC layout including floor planning, DRC, LVS, and LPE  & _) d5 ~3 I! \2 @4 h) C
        Work with application and testing engineers to define optimal characterization and testing solution  + ]  i9 p& j. n# h
        Work with product definers and product engineers in full product development flow  
7 l3 j/ o: K* g0 n+ [& e) j        Work with product line to coordinate/lead projects, accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects. Establishing clear directions and set stretching objectives
+ p5 c# s2 @0 K% X% C        Building and creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team.2 D/ l$ y) S3 a
' V2 z( d) t/ E* [2 K2 C
Requirements  
! F3 }- C5 P; k. {1 J$ f4 e        Minimum 10 years direct DC-DC IC design experience, with MSEE or above degree  
" d* ~6 o) |( {3 I2 x        At least 5 years  leadership experience in leading a mid-sized team  1 \) }% G: U& ^" h  B
        Strong knowledge in analog CMOS and Bipolar IC design  2 @3 D6 v3 s  n" A$ L6 }# y
        Working direct experience with switching power supplies, DC-DC converters, Battery charger,  and their various topologies  
) V$ @8 I) b/ V# w        Theoretical understanding of the power electronics, switching power supply topologies  ! S2 n: ~: d5 c* ]! `/ N
        Prior experience with power management related IC design a strong plus  * ~7 K  J7 J! S. R
        Knowledge in analog IC layout  
6 h8 S  j: u- o: o' C8 s* m        Matlab/Simulink/VerilogA or other behavioral simulation expertise a plus  
7 n2 J4 f0 _# ^0 y0 H, K        Result driven and can effectively dealing with ambiguity  
5 z$ q3 J' N% q9 N        Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills.   
- J4 }* S/ h1 ]" I' x2 c) t        Understanding others, picks up the sense of the group in terms of positions, intentions, and needs, what they value and how to motivate the group.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 06:25 AM , Processed in 0.110014 second(s), 19 queries .