[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2011-11-14 16:15:53 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:a top 15 semiconductor company
5 ~) Y0 p7 _% R$ L, ?招聘岗位:Experienced Product Engineer
: Q4 }( s7 s/ v9 o- v工作地点:Shanghai, u  [1 w7 i- ^+ M$ ]) r
( v) |( V7 s# [0 c- G. B2 e2 @$ L) I
岗位描述:; A8 {+ ^2 z, @
Description: The role of this position is primarily to qualify the performance of new silicon that is high speed PLL related. The responsibilities include but not limited to:
! U. Y* X& K6 O2 n8 ~8 c
' S. g  z7 s0 B9 [% H5 n Contributions to the measurability at the feasibility stage of design. 8 D. G" j. o  ]; d
 Create a checklist based on the deep understanding of the datasheet. 8 v; |0 X: H% o- R& _5 E. A5 k
 Develop evaluation scheme.
! ~) ~( v1 ^+ d0 q3 I- B Develop and implement evaluation system including both hardware and software.
. \  Q- e- U6 f  b% [, B Measure functionality and performance on evaluation bench. 0 i( M( X3 W) z8 i) O7 ~
 Debugging contributions (pre and post silicon) to the full understanding of the silicon. ) D7 Z5 _1 ~7 z& W$ o& n
 Compose the evaluation report and work with Test and Application Engineer to generate the datasheet.
: O& j* L5 _2 E Support design, test, and application engineers with problem diagnosis and trouble shooting.
2#
發表於 2011-11-14 16:15:59 | 顯示全部樓層
职位要求:Qualifications
9 V: {# t, r: G. ?5 ~% s: j3 C Master degree in EE related major, 2-10 years experience
- Q" Z+ T4 a: o) X$ g5 b$ ~ Basic knowledge on PLL and converter clocking   D! O5 n6 J# P) ^- g
 Experience in software & hardware development on mixed-signal high speed system; schematic and PCB experience. - N1 B( q( S+ F; G2 g$ H
 Debugging experience with hardware and software working together on board level; familiar with common instruments such as spectrum analyzer, signal source and oscilloscope.9 P3 k  @& t6 W/ F" e- ?
 Experience in any of below is a plus.
1 R. U8 [6 @; h+ B4 i/ Q! e6 k Understand IC evaluation and performance specification measurement theory and technique
1 ?5 v# J  I7 k+ I& z8 e- a& Q' O Labview/FPGA
* e: \* ?) p/ b/ s Proven track record of innovative initiatives in previous projects. 7 a4 s( S. C# l. ]. R& i- A. F
 Eager to learn new things.
2 c4 s8 I& A4 U Self motivating, good team player and good communication skill. & D( H5 o2 E4 r) V
 Good English speaking and writing skill.
3#
發表於 2011-11-14 16:17:30 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:a top 15 semiconductor company
+ I9 x; N$ F) V) C# u1 M: P招聘岗位:Experienced Analog Designer
; @! ^8 g: i" E. v& I: [工作地点:Shanghai9 K( ?0 z2 k) F! {

$ n4 u  M, r) ^( K; v岗位描述:
! q. G% [: L! f, O9 Y8 p- {Responsibility: Participate in mix-signal IC development high speed clock products, working with multi-site engineers on different functions such as analog/digital design, application, product evaluation and layout. The candidate is expected to contribute to analog circuit design, simulation, probe and debug. And the candidate should also be able to understand board level issues to make connection to real world application.
4#
發表於 2011-11-14 16:17:36 | 顯示全部樓層
职位要求:Requirement: + g- L$ R4 V' Y+ k0 S4 a
5 z6 x: g& |; R- M8 y+ ]
 MSEE or PHD in EE related majors. 4+ years working experience for Master, 2+ years for PHD.
+ X4 O4 s) s5 w9 m Proactive, and good communication.   l* Z% l$ U+ z% F
 Transistor-level circuit design, simulation, and layout of analog /mixed-signal integrated circuit, with track record of high quality circuit design. Experience in high speed PLL design is a strong plus. * x7 e3 V3 i' g; m
 Solid understanding of device physics. High level of mathematical sophistication is a strong plus 8 X& A( u# v' [& n. L
 Solid problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills. Enjoy tinkering, taking things apart and making things work. 1 }; t0 x+ D1 [# e6 u9 i
 Innovative, with ability to raise good questions. ! \: s% T: @4 L+ p5 E. @) A* M/ o8 L
 Self motivation, result oriented, good team work and communication skills. 9 C5 [3 c" q! e) X% d% [
 Good spoken and written English
5#
發表於 2012-3-26 15:30:01 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:a worldwide leading semiconductor capital equipment provider7 r" V9 m( v- z+ T$ K. p9 \
招聘岗位:Senior Electrical Engineer$ G  B+ R; P  k4 `- c# b  a
工作地点:Shanghai( G9 }1 r& g! _
- d% e! G+ I. U, O3 \5 _) M7 S
岗位描述:
: k6 `- K. r. F) u-Low Noise analog circuit design -Motion Control Systems design -Prepare documentation such as schematic diagrams, test procedures, theory of operation,purchased part lists ,instruction manuals and related information -Maintain current knowledge regarding new developments and trends in applicable field 5 y0 Z" ~- Y( @* K7 v  b/ h
) f  W# _. n) x4 }/ \+ i, |
职位要求:
/ s9 B9 s! L% g. L" ^2 m. `  MSelection Criteria: -Knowledge and application of electrical engineering principles, practices and techniques -hands-on experience in using Complex Programmable logic arrays and microcontrollers -strong hands-on electronic design and troubleshooting skills -familiarity with OrCAD Schematic Capture and Layout design tools -Solid C/C++ and ASSEMBLER Programming skill -Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English Education and Experience Required -MSEE or above -At least 5 years in analog circuit design experience related to instrument controls -Working experience in Semiconductor equipment industry is a plus
6#
發表於 2013-8-7 16:32:41 | 顯示全部樓層
Production Engineer
8 X, K; l9 W: t2 |, U+ Y. _3 K6 J+ k
公      司:A famous IC Manufacturing company
) W7 E; G5 U2 W7 p# w工作地点:深圳
; P. @5 i) G, ~* G# s, d  M
( w: Y) E' Z, T5 s0 BJob Responsibilities  & G3 U/ Q9 e8 a2 s
        Performs the initial on-site failure analysis effort for both electronic and process related defective products and provides the root cause and technical resolution.   
' ~; e* X! X2 N* ]; @& D" S2 b        Owns the transition of new designs and the subsequent production of SBU products in China. Collect and analyze testing data, lead failure mode analysis and find root cause. " u9 \- \6 i$ g6 ?$ w- w( A
        Oversees the new product reliability and qualification processes.    8 L" g& h* G  r. N* j- ~
        Evaluates and proposes cost reductions  
  _: W( J. q0 T1 P3 q. g  s  c9 e" F        Evaluates risks and assists in the resolution of any problems that threaten SBU ability to meet production delivery deadlines, including sustaining issues.
: ^2 r& i9 q5 k2 C/ C        Fluent with the set up and maintenance of product test stations   
% P# c9 e& c; H7 L- i8 g4 x        Owns creating and updating test procedures to support new products.  
$ h( P: h8 c# w          Owns sustaining efforts of all current production models.Maintain effective communication with  SBU team in US sites to understand product and engineering specifications.
  A# w' r- `7 V. D2 r
! ~3 e7 W* f( A: B6 V1 [% ySpecifications  $ L, p* B: p$ U
        Must  possess excellent communication skills.  Must be able to speak and write both English and Mandarin well.
4 h) \' Y3 z$ R8 O3 T        Ability to identify design problems and resolve them with an emphasis in electrical design.  
) |, W$ E7 H9 N/ P. O, L- w        Must understand the production process from procurement of piece parts to the shipment of finished goods and be able to communicate across multiple departments within a contract manufacturer. 7 H9 K& r( i6 L0 L6 T7 O  Q
        Strong self-starter, self motivated, goal orientated team member.  1 {, {# V  @$ q' s5 Z# J! [4 r- f! n
        Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills required.  4 K- ~# }: |/ n" z5 I  Z
        Ability to work independently and as a team member to accomplish tasks.  
7 ^5 S/ m1 L2 G  ]3 }2 m        Occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.  
  O& C, l- E, u- t( v# E        Manual dexterity required in operating small hand tools.  4 P, w# f* s2 D5 @. s  @2 N
        Working knowledge of the use of Signal Generator, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Multimeter, Calipers, Micrometers, Height Gauge and common hand tools.
/ j0 L6 U- N/ X        Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering and 5 years related experience.  Background in assembly of high volume electronic/electromechanical products required. / O8 K' i* v1 d
  ( V# h0 G: S8 F* Q4 \
Accountabilities  ! Q$ R3 P" L$ d( e( l; n' A
        Assigned tasks per agreed project timelines.  
; y% U- H  f: ?1 Q7 E. d        SBU Cost reduction targets  ) V( O" E% c- b9 ~
        SBU Production delivery plan  
* e$ p: w: |3 y4 k; u% e- F% A$ x  
. `) t, ?0 ]/ j5 I+ l* h" c" @; PRelationships   
. K0 Z( E9 M$ c" J        Functionally, reports to SBU Program Manager.  
+ M' M# Z& k9 Q* {        Administratively, reports to manager in China.  
& ?( p0 H9 L5 e; r+ c# p+ A# h       Maintains very strong working relationship with SBU Contract Suppliers.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 12:24 PM , Processed in 0.111006 second(s), 16 queries .