查看: 4226|回復: 2
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[市場探討] 2007中國RFID行業十大最有影響力企業、事件、案例、產品評選活動

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2008-1-9 19:02:14 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
一、活动概述:) x; |! x$ l% j- g9 X
    让RFID人满怀期待的2007年即将过去了,回首过去,我们满怀梦想,披荆斩棘,令人欣慰的是中国RFID行业在多个方面已获得了重大的突破。国家主管部门专门为UHF RFID应用规划的频段也获得颁布,RFID技术已在多个重要行业成功获得了实施应用,国内第一家纯RFID概念公司远望谷成功上市。在各地政府的支持下,东莞、佛山、沈阳、山东等城市也已开始规划建立RFID基地,以产业园的形式更好地带动各地的RFID技术和应用的发展。% Q1 C' `. u- h4 c9 X& |
    形势越来越好,但是挑战也越来越多。为此,在中国信息产业商会的指导下,“中国RFID产业联盟”与《RFID世界网》共同联合主办2007中国RFID行业公益性评选活动,本着“公平、公正、公开”的原则,通过广大网友和专家组的共同评选,回顾2007年中国RFID行业的发展历程及重要事件,总结行业内优秀的成功应用案例,树立RFID行业的榜样企业,来达到扩大RFID行业的社会宣传面,提高RFID企业的影响力和知名度,增强RFID行业的整体凝聚力的目的,促进2008年RFID行业更好、更快、更健康地发展!
# `# O7 ~. N% K/ E    本次评选活动不收取任何评选费用。 9 B4 J' V& t7 F4 H

$ d$ E+ w% t3 k5 E二、评选意义:& H: d. A' j/ q. ^' O$ z
    1) 扩大RFID行业在社会的宣传普及面,让全社会有机会深入了解RFID行业的发展现状、优秀企业和优秀应用案例,促进RFID行业更快发展;
8 R( E# `6 d' j0 @! C# O0 }    2) 回顾2007年中国RFID行业的发展历程,总结影响RFID进程的重要事件,为2008年RFID行业的更好发展提供决策支持;, Y1 ]  I& L( _) M
    3) 树立RFID行业榜样企业,使行业内的企业在激励和学习中更快更健康发展;
, I2 E( y- s# ?& x; [$ b. |3 y    4) 树立行业主流宣传方向,增强RFID行业的整体凝聚力,引导行业健康发展。2 |+ y- v) h% ?) }  O& C

; h- ~/ J: R  J三、评选内容:
5 X! c2 ?- ?3 F) v# h    通过专家组与广大网友的共同评选,选出:“中国RFID行业十大最有影响力企业”、“中国RFID行业十大最有影响力成功应用”、“2007年中国RFID行业十大最有影响力事件”、“2007年中国RFID行业十大最有影响力产品”并借助该活动,扩大RFID行业在社会与其它行业的宣传普及面。 . r' U* i) ^, I2 K
    本次评选活动的参选对象是中国RFID行业的所有研发、生产、制造、集成性质企业(不包括外资企业与科研院校单位),评选材料由参选企业自主申报、十大事件参选材料主要由评委会提供,企业也可申报...
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
2#
發表於 2008-2-4 08:13:52 | 只看該作者
中国RFID行业十大最有影响力的产品
参选产品概况
本次评选活动正式参选的年度新产品共35个,不论是有源还是无源,高频还是超高频,在标签芯片、电子标签、射频标签测试仪、标签封装设备、读写器、中间件、 应用系统各方面几乎每一个环节都有几款极具技术含量和创新性的产品展示。 评选的官方网站为: http://www.rfidworld.com.cn/vote2007/product.asp[全文]
>>> 2007中国RFID行业十大最有影响力产品评选讨论帖 >>>
中国RFID行业十大最有影响力产品的评选结果
·SMAP智能移动应用平台(268.31)
1 L5 W, M  `: F·BL75R04 2Kbit电子标签(240.16) . h$ Q' `/ @. _$ r4 l  {" M
·2.4GHz有源(定位)电子标签(224.5)
6 ^4 p8 ?: Y& g+ u" g, E/ p·RFID全能中间件(201.85)
1 n4 d: J# y7 C! u·防伪标签(197.8)
# O1 P3 i8 p1 E/ z9 N5 T8 d) ^& S+ o4 y
·S1853工业级UHF RFID/2D手持读写(252.21)
4 i0 [  [, j4 f0 N( i4 c! V$ K·图书馆RFID智能馆藏管理系统(236.7)2 S/ r3 b7 G/ e3 F
·XCTF-5013托盘标签(218.43)
- U2 p; D3 H5 E( w·高性能全自动 RFID标签封装设备(198.24) ) t  k6 J' l4 ^6 Y
·超高频电子标签芯片 QR2233-CD (197.7)
结果点评
我们很欣喜地看到上榜名单基本涵盖了一个完整的RFID产业链各个环节:HF、EPC标签芯片、电子标签封装设备、托盘标签、防伪标签、多功能读写器、有源标签及读写器、中间件、集成系统、还有被称为杀手级应用的NFC平台。这些产品有些在性术性能上达到了国际领先水平,有些产品已实现了量产,真真实实地解决了行业应用中的需求。这说明了中国RFID行业的企业自主创新能力已达到了一个新的高度。[全文]
3#
 樓主| 發表於 2008-2-9 18:19:01 | 只看該作者

Singapore launches National RFID Innovation Platform

Monday, February 4 2008
( b, M, X, w; X1 mhttp://www.contactlessnews.com/n ... nnovation-platform/( D$ Z( ]* Z7 K9 u3 O9 ~% M; E
; Q9 _8 C8 C$ b* {7 A+ h
Singapore's S. Iswaran, Minister for Trade, announced the launch of the new National RFID Innovation Platform, a multi-agency initiative to encourage the public and private sectors in Singapore to embark on innovative projects using RFID as a key enabling technology. To spur RFID adoption further, Mr. Iswaran announced that a sum of US$4.5 million has been set aside to co-fund 30 RFID pilot projects in the public and private sectors. This will be administered through the National RFID Innovation Platform between 2008 and 2012. The speech referenced the Chinese investment in RFID when it spent US$1.9 billion on 300 million contactless national identification cards, encouraging singaporeans that the same could be done in Singapore.
- v$ [) `* }, n5 R; `7 n: F$ O1 d, a+ A; l3 q8 s# v
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 @! {" e0 z  v6 zLaunch of the National RFID platform in Singapore, a speech given by MR S Iswaran, Minister for Trade
" @  a7 M& @+ Z/ n/ |6 H. X) b5 b8 h/ P9 ?) ~0 {! v9 E, e
Introduction
5 |, x+ k+ \2 Y- ?4 g, M
% j- B: K* ~& x! s( y# z$ k' ]4 ^1 It gives me great pleasure to launch the National RFID Innovation Platform, a multi-agency initiative to encourage the public and private sectors in Singapore to embark on innovative projects using RFID as a key enabling technology.' m1 z2 T: _# a5 K4 c  \! `

8 p: J- O/ c4 D5 d% {Global Adoption of RFID Technology
0 E; h% U' Q3 p# o' _/ C
, n  R2 k8 n" d# Y6 Q2 This initiative is apposite, given that the global RFID market is projected to exceed US$6 billion by 2009, a six-fold increase from US$1.1 billion in 2005[1]. Many leading innovative countries in the world are also pressing ahead with the adoption of RFID technology, recognising that it presents opportunities for cost reduction, process innovation, efficiency improvement, and service excellence.6 \4 r1 [2 o7 O; b
3 \0 }; W  p" K5 O- y, J& C
3 In fact, RFID technology is already deployed globally. China became the world’s largest market for RFID by value in 2007 when it spent US$1.9 billion on 300 million contactless national identification cards prior to the 2008 Beijing Olympics. In the US, the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) recommends the adoption of RFID in the pharmaceuticals sector as a strategy to counter drugs counterfeiting.& h. b9 y) d- Y% U3 ^  [9 l3 \
3 p) H: U) z3 X. w! ?  X  g' B3 D
4 Large-scale retailers around the world are also RFID adopters, with Wal-Mart leading the way. German retailer, METRO Group, is close behind – having equipped close to 200 locations with RFID infrastructure and expecting 650 of its top suppliers to comply and start shipping RFID-tagged products. Another German retailer, Karstadt, is conducting a pilot trial of a large-scale item-level RFID tagging for its 86 department stores and 32 sporting goods stores.5 [" i; c( Q+ T+ p( u3 Y; x

$ \% _' d' z2 Q5 Apart from the retail industry, the aviation industry is also embracing RFID technology. There continues to be strong demand for RFID technology by aircraft manufacturers and airlines for a variety of needs. These include parts tracking and maintenance management applications. Boeing, for instance, has identified over 700 maintenance-significant parts of its 787 Dreamliner to be tagged with RFID. This will help to reduce maintenance and inventory costs. Japan’s Fujistu has also announced plans to develop the world’s first 64 kilobtye ultra-high frequency RFID tag for aircraft maintenance applications.
2 R& X/ V5 ?0 o4 Z' d3 Q
+ w9 [* \2 V; R: @) T; }2 h3 ZRFID Adoption in Singapore4 E- o/ z+ b+ H+ [9 w6 v

) S# O$ ]! l$ N" R6 Singapore is staying abreast of these global trends in RFID adoption. With regard to infrastructure, IDA announced the new spectrum allocation and power limits for RFID usage in Singapore in the Ultra High Frequency band in 2004, making Singapore the first country in Asia to do so then.3 Q/ R( W/ ~/ J) W  C* h
( r+ R8 Y  R+ t4 N% X7 x. e
7 On research and development, A*STAR research institutes have been spurring the further adoption of RFID technology. For instance, A*STAR’s Institute of Microelectronics (IME) and SmartID, a local SME, successfully developed an RFID reader module that made the readers much smaller and cheaper. IME has since spun off a company called FeRmi to market the reader chip and support its global reader module partners in the marketplace today.; N" \  d- P4 e' U# c4 J5 T2 G

) B5 `4 Z* K1 \# {- Y8 P& S8 With the establishment of the National RFID Centre in 2006, companies are now able to exploit the full potential of RFID technology and drive nation-wide adoption. Indeed, I am happy to note that both the public and private sectors have made inroads across a range of industries. Let me cite some successful examples.1 `- {) t$ A; j! N
  Z, y6 W9 t" ]* B
9 In the public sector, the Immigration and Checkpoint Authority has introduced RFID-enabled passports so that Singaporeans can enjoy faster processing time at the automated passport scanning machines when they travel. The Urban Renewal Authority has introduced RFID-enabled season car park coupons to bring greater convenience to the car owners by removing the need for manual renewal of season parking. The Singapore Armed Forces, Singapore Police Force and Singapore Civil Defence Force will be using RFID for asset tracking and inventory management. In times of national emergencies, the data contained in the RFID tags will provide crucial information in deciding the use of our critical assets.% z; d. e3 N% a+ u

' M# {+ P1 a& i5 _10 RFID technology is also gaining broader acceptance in the private sector. In the tourism industry, Underwater World Singapore has started fish tagging to improve visitor experience through an RFID-enabled interactive display system. In the healthcare industry, Tan Tock Seng Hospital has used the technology to track patients for efficient bed management. In manufacturing, Mitsubishi Electric Asia has applied RFID for enhancing warehouse inventory management. In the retail industry, Cold Storage has reported the successful completion of a major RFID pilot trial with its suppliers.. I9 U8 B2 J. Q9 B% W% I; e

$ A: ^+ ?0 l6 l; C, C/ b7 H- U9 B" nRFID Innovation Platform and New Adoptions$ S3 }0 `; q- U2 U, ~- M; z7 m
: d3 y1 ^3 E. d& e" l5 K1 a
11 These are significant achievements. To spur RFID adoption further, I am pleased to announce that a sum of $4.5 million has been set aside to co-fund 30 RFID pilot projects in the public and private sectors. This will be administered through the National RFID Innovation Platform between 2008 and 2012.- G7 \1 V) V- P' ]! ^9 X2 y

: i4 A* f- o7 Z* @12 I am confident that this platform will stimulate greater applications in advanced RFID technologies through collaboration between industry, A*STAR research institutes and Singapore universities. It is part of our larger objective to expand the RFID industry cluster by growing existing and new home-grown RFID companies, as well as attracting MNCs to be based in Singapore.8 j, R% R4 a* ]) w5 h' M0 T
3 e; V1 P6 \# c3 [, P5 c$ B
13 I am also happy to note that the Singapore Airshow and Exploit Technologies of A*STAR will be signing an agreement on using RFID at the Singapore Airshow today. RFID technology will be able to capture the visitorship pattern of some 40,000 trade visitors during the upcoming Airshow. It is an excellent example of how RFID technology can be adopted by the MICE industry to provide business intelligence to enhance the organisation and operations of conferences and exhibitions.
* J7 h) P' f# e7 w' _( U
5 [+ \5 L  S) {5 X/ j. @) F7 gConclusion: w2 ]. j& w6 L# T8 ?

5 A, _6 q* [+ [6 L) u' T14As we can all well appreciate, the potential applications for RFID are limited only by our imagination. With the launch of the RFID Innovation Platform today, I am confident that the RFID adoption rate will intensify. With the stage set, I encourage all public and private sector organisations to participate actively in this programme and benefit from the first-mover advantage. Let me close by wishing you all success in your adoption and use of RFID technology. Thank you.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 07:48 AM , Processed in 0.115014 second(s), 17 queries .