1 2 3 4
查看: 3388|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[市場探討] ABI Research:RFID轉發器IC供應商排名NXP居首

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2007-12-25 09:28:48 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
NXP Semiconductors Tops New ABI Research RFID Transponder IC Vendor Matrix Ranking
4 Q3 x+ N) w8 r
1 _- {. U, u+ M- R1 LNEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--December 19, 2007-- NXP Semiconductors has been ranked at the top of the latest Vendor Matrix released by ABI Research. % ^% z: @% m  I3 |* `0 r2 g4 `

5 F  H6 c5 Z0 I! R5 \EM Microelectronic and Texas Instruments claimed the second and third spots in the company's most recent evaluation of worldwide RFID transponder IC vendors. 5 V3 _; R  r- }4 R
: D6 @) a$ h4 W. c! Q. w
The Vendor Matrix is an analytical tool developed by ABI Research to provide a clear understanding of vendors' positions in specific markets. This Vendor Matrix evaluates RFID transponder IC manufacturers from frequency-agnostic vendors to single-frequency offering providers.
9 n: \8 i8 D/ b9 n& g- T: D. `: Y/ C( a5 r. L3 L" g( f) j- `: _2 F
According to research director Michael Liard, "This Vendor Matrix is the first of a series looking at core RFID product categories to offer an apples-to-apples comparison of direct competitors along the value chain for RFID solutions." / }1 h5 D" C5 {+ S, S. }: w4 S
0 r: h8 b1 U! R+ j
Vendors are assessed by ABI Research on the important parameters of "innovation" and "implementation" across several criteria, unique to each vendor matrix. 9 `7 ~5 E2 s9 _3 ~. t

0 F4 j" H$ \: T9 O  RFor this particular matrix, under "innovation," ABI Research examined product innovation, development, and feature sets; manufacturing innovation; experience/leadership/knowledge transfer; application strategy and standards-based product innovation; and breadth of product offerings.
& m- F$ }2 p8 |" G1 Q7 F2 t$ V3 M0 `
Under "implementation," ABI Research scrutinized the following criteria: annual volume in addressed/targeted markets with specific frequencies (LF; HF; and UHF/microwave); share of overall annual market volume (all frequencies); overall market leadership; vendor global sales/support capabilities and distribution channels; and the breadth of vertical and application markets served.
( w0 M+ {9 X8 s$ B9 ^- N4 o
6 ?: m; C' }8 D* C3 l: p" \To view a list of the top firms in this Vendor Matrix, please visit RFID Transponder IC Vendor Matrix (http://www.abiresearch.com/produ ... RFID_Transponder_IC _Vendor_Matrix). (Due to its length, this URL may need to be copied/pasted into your Internet browser's address field. Remove the extra space if one exists.) Registration on the ABI Research website (free) is required. Access to the rankings and profiles of all companies surveyed is available to clients of ABI Research. 6 ~3 B' F4 e9 {5 {9 v3 m

$ l' P) h6 W7 y2 F, jThis Vendor Matrix is part of ABI Research's RFID Research Service (http://www.abiresearch.com/products/service/RFID_Research_Service). For a list of all ABI Research Vendor Matrices, please visit The ABI Research Vendor Matrix (http://www.abiresearch.com/vendor_matrix_home.jsp). ' c+ ]2 U4 {+ Q& c% n! I% {
, S2 D6 I5 i: P
ABI Research is a leading market research firm focused on the impact of emerging technologies on global consumer and business markets. Utilizing a unique blend of market intelligence, primary research, and expert assessment from its worldwide team of industry analysts, ABI Research assists hundreds of clients each year with their strategic growth initiatives. For information, visit www.abiresearch.com.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 04:13 AM , Processed in 0.098513 second(s), 17 queries .