查看: 2850|回復: 1
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[創新研發] CRN 2007年全球前 25 名創新企業領導人揭曉

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2007-12-5 17:07:46 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Top 25 Most Innovative Executives of 2007: z- e/ o! t) ?% @6 c/ a8 ]. x
This year's Top 25 list recognizes those executives who have forever changed the way we do business today and in the future.
# `' y" O" ?% X9 G! shttp://www.crn.com/it-channel/2028042539 I; W& _" L% S

+ y$ f6 F+ j/ V4 E" oBy CRN Staff
* R4 M3 G) @  w12:00 H EST . A. 12, 2007
0 |8 {/ ~+ N; l3 r2 \* u: X' fFrom the A 12, 2007 issue of CRN
+ X) Q0 c8 Y  M/ c2 i; `
) [; X. N+ O( w: S1 V
. z" e, L3 X/ p. G2 D, w* G
This year's list of CRN's Top 25 executives takes a step in a new and bold direction focusing on innovation. Not technical innovation alone, of which volumes are written each year, but true business innovation. Since its inception, CRN's list of the Top 25 executives assessed those in power, executives with influence who worked out front or behind the scenes to shape their company's future or exerted broad impact on the industry. While that remains true, the most influential executives today are those who innovate and whose business innovation affects the lives of today's solution providers. For instance, an executive can spearhead the development of a new product but its potential will never be reached unless he can find an innovative way of bringing that product to market and, in doing so, have legions of solution providers line up waiting to sell it. So, this year's list, and future ones, will focus on executives who are true innovators, those with mastery over the technology as well as business. On the following pages you will find such individuals from the ranks of solution providers, distributors, vendors and other organizations.
Mark Hurd! M" z- n% K- G& ?
CHAIRMAN, PRESIDENT & CEO, HEWLETT-PACKARD
& ^2 K- X) E* a+ s: ]Mark Hurd gets the channel. He seeks
input from solution providers and works with them to grow their businesses together. And his efforts are paying off. (NYSE:HPQ)
[READ THE FULL PROFILE]
8 H- h. f" Z6 c( C
Benjamin Chereskin
) _( q4 g: U/ m9 U7 bMANAGING DIRECTOR, MADISON DEARBORN PARTNERS
' z! u+ Y5 `+ s9 j: Q; _9 P) }As the mastermind behind Madison Dearborn Partners' $7.3 billion purchase of CDW (NSDQ:
CDWC ), Chereskin sparked a resurgence of private equity involvement in the channel.
[READ THE FULL PROFILE]: n0 |2 ^9 w4 a0 s9 q9 `; {% |
Carl Eschenbach  Z5 A1 |" k0 ^% }" ~, B- t' Y) J0 \
EXECUTIVE VP WORLDWIDE FIELD OPERATIONS, VMWARE5 X9 Z% d, h. y' c
VMware is currently at the top of the
virtualization game, but with Microsoft (NSDQ:MSFT) and Citrix (NSDQ:CTXS) entering the fray, who knows how long that will last? To keep VMware growing, Eschenbach is taking the company down -- into the SMB market.
[READ THE FULL PROFILE]
9 _5 ~% E4 Q* @. ?& w" V
Fred Chang9 k1 v. n0 |* J9 q% b
CHAIRMAN AND CEO, NEWEGG.COM6 ]2 T  t3 ]2 x% A$ p
By sticking to basics, Newegg is blazing a trail in distribution that VARs are following. Thanks to Chang's strategies, Newegg is now seen as a viable sourcing alternative to the likes of Synnex (NYSE:
SNX), Ingram Micro (NYSE:IM) and Tech Data (NSDQ:TECD).
[READ THE FULL PROFILE]
% j4 Y0 q0 F+ J; I& W
Kevin Turner0 f2 \6 h% c8 J! R1 q
COO, MICROSOFT
0 ?& h% q5 e1 T' e- _+ a- GTasked with taking Microsoft into the software-as-a-service era without leaving partners behind, Turner is not afraid to experiment. Will the resulting "software-plus-services" strategy stand the test of time?

5 h# B% o! l/ ~' [, ^9 Z" q' S8 c5 o
Hector Ruiz9 s+ V7 m' N! w4 I
CEO, AMD
1 y+ n4 b' v9 D$ Q/ pRuiz led AMD to successfully challenge Intel's stranglehold on the
processor market, by producing the first widely available dual-core x86 processor. And when Intel debuted its quad-core chip, AMD did one better by designing a "native" quad-core. (NYSE:AMD)
[READ THE FULL PROFILE]4 ?( r! D; y( [! z) {
Eric Schmidt
2 l. S: l2 i. b8 bCEO, GOOGLE
7 ~! o9 d* v+ fThanks to Schmidt, it's Google world -- we just live in it. Over the past year, Schmidt spearheaded a variety of innovative initiatives that inspired solution providers to become
Google channel partners, so as not to get left behind. (NSDQ:GOOG)
[READ THE FULL PROFILE]
0 u" c  p# c# f! e; s# D  W
Mitch Breen! W. ]( S; ~# R; a! A
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF GLOBAL CHANNEL SALES, EMC7 `7 v- f- \) Y
Breen has been fighting an uphill battle to convince solution providers that EMC is a channel-friendly vendor. And while some VARs still trust EMC as far as they trust Dell, Breen's efforts may soon pay off. (NYSE:
EMC)
[READ THE FULL PROFILE]9 ~' y' I, e- V* K
Rauline Ochs# A% \( ~/ u+ y. [7 S5 N8 y
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT FOR ORACLE (NSDQ:ORCL)'S NORTH AMERICA ALLIANCE AND CHANNELS ORGANIZATION/ I* W0 d, I0 I6 C! Z8 d
Challenged with turning
Oracle into a channel-friendly company, Ochs was instrumental in the launch of the software company's all-partner territories strategy.
[READ THE FULL PROFILE]. H( [3 `: Z0 \$ r# ~
Bruce Geier. k, t  F- x. a' K5 R
PRESIDENT & CEO, TIG
+ i( d. V& L1 v& H- _Geier is taking on the global market, expanding solution provider TIG's reach to two other continents and counting. And with the growth potential available globally, Geier expects a lot of travel in his future.

2 B- I5 X# O. S8 C& q: ]% f; u5 Z$ A
David Hemler8 G7 `' _7 G/ m
PRESIDENT, BEST BUY FOR BUSINESS* _# @* @- k, i" L
Hemler is a gamblin' man -- he's betting that openly asking channel partners for help and soliciting feedback will provide ideas on how best to improve a number of Best Buy for Business' offerings.
[READ THE FULL PROFILE]
. y0 Z# P6 Z* C; \6 h" {7 g
Greg Spierkel2 f3 o2 r1 J* v1 t
CEO, INGRAM MICRO
8 L: I$ @$ ~! \$ qSpierkel has a reputation among solution providers for delivering promised results on time. His
integrity may prove key to expanding Ingram's global footprint while still maintaining good relations with the channel at home.
[READ THE FULL PROFILE]
. M* I, U! z, y) J& i3 l
Keith Goodwin
' m9 b, r" p- M0 l1 _9 vSENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, WORLDWIDE CHANNELS, CISCO SYSTEMS! ]% r: J0 `6 S) A8 ?. @; a
Goodwin understands that solution providers come in different forms, and he's not afraid to try new ideas.' So now Cisco's new partner programs target solution providers based on their business model rather than what they sell.
[READ THE FULL PROFILE]
9 y% O. _' h2 V7 M+ Q
Rance Poehler
9 W0 _: y0 z) k+ @  \PRESIDENT, PANASONIC COMPUTER SOLUTIONS COMPANY
- B7 h2 u! q# v: E# P  Y8 N" \Poehler know his company can't compete in the mobile PC market on price, so he gives Panasonic's relationships with solution providers the personal touch.
[READ THE FULL PROFILE]
/ v0 [+ T0 V$ o3 `3 F
Mark Enzweiler
9 K: C/ X+ D' ?- w4 D7 c- M" IVICE PRESIDENT, NORTH AMERICAN CHANNEL SALES, RED HAT
  ^3 T2 ^8 w0 u6 i8 N+ A$ `, V4 _$ [( EEnzweiler helped organize a massive channel program overhaul at Red Hat this year, and sales through the channel indicate his efforts are paying off.

3 F* p" m' w2 O; ]0 p, f5 ^+ u
Gavin Garbutt; F  G; v: S% L% o$ N$ F# z
PRESIDENT & CEO, N-ABLE TECHNOLOGIES7 r/ Q  f5 {. J2 `
Garbutt's foresight and understanding of the changes occurring in the IT consulting industry has placed N-able as the forefront of the managed services evolution.
[READ THE FULL PROFILE]
. q6 d% B1 E3 B% E
Gianfranco Lanci, V* M3 r" u( N
PRESIDENT, ACER3 E2 f: o- t5 h" q
Lanci took a shot at the competition by predicting Acer would overtake the market share in a matter of months. He then put his money where his mouth is with two bold acquisitions.
[READ THE FULL PROFILE]
; H& \1 i% Q  h9 |! y) A
Frank Vitagliano
. `8 m0 c1 }0 WSENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF WORLDWIDE CHANNELS, JUNIPER3 ?9 e' f* F) _1 ?# O; J* k* B6 E' [" F
Vitagliano helped transform Juniper Networks (NSDQ:
JNPR) into a channel leader in under two years, by setting four priorities that Juniper tries to consistently meet with channel partners.
[READ THE FULL PROFILE]
8 S, E3 E4 ]  V
Dan Schwab
* k8 X# l+ t# p0 ?4 \$ |! }VICE PRESIDENT, MARKETING,4 H( E/ _9 J) K& R0 A
D&H DISTRIBUTING
0 v7 \* ^6 S9 V3 ^* RSchwab has a talent for seeing opportunities in unexpected places, and he brings 'D&H's channel partners along for the ride.
[READ THE FULL PROFILE]2 ^* p" F3 S- z3 v3 w5 u/ V- O
Paul Otellini
2 i, R* S; K( e+ K! t( iCEO, INTEL
# c" ]/ H5 {# U& k$ Z. RWith 30 years at Intel under his belt, Otellini consistently delivers good value to Intel's channel partners, even as Intel's relationship with the channel evolves. (NSDQ:
INTC)

, h' _0 u" u4 n% s
Jim Simpson) v* X9 K4 v7 j* D: v
PRESIDENT & CEO, MSI SYSTEMS INTEGRATORS3 v% X# w/ X0 N9 y  V; a' o
Simpson believes in face-to-face client interaction, and building strong relationships.' MSI aims to develop the right solution for each
client before spending a dime.
[READ THE FULL PROFILE]
% |- t3 n" {5 K& X6 L) _
Jim Firestone, p3 L" ^6 Y% p( }/ I8 L5 f* z! ~8 {
PRESIDENT OF NORTH AMERICA, XEROX
' ~1 D# A. R7 W: kFirestone delivers on Xerox's promises to the channel, engaging solution providers in greater numbers than ever before. (NYSE:
XRX)
[READ THE FULL PROFILE]- r, g2 G* ^# B0 i
Mont Phelps
% q8 ]9 s1 o/ w9 ^7 [# H% q0 {CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, NWN
3 x* H, L/ ]4 a- [: V) {' lPhelps has both far-reaching vision, and the ability to
execute ideas. He's defied conventional wisdom by focusing efforts on product as an integral part of the overall solution.
[READ THE FULL PROFILE]- r' P) U; m+ V, _8 j4 P
Mike Borman' I" {, E- ]+ s! e' t
VICE PRESIDENT, WORLDWIDE SALES, IBM (NYSE:IBM) SOFTWARE GROUP
  P  T. b6 ]3 @9 _, b+ u+ p! dBorman's unconventional strategy of teaming IBM up with part-time competitors seems counterintuitive, but delivers bottom-line results.
[READ THE FULL PROFILE]
! w0 K7 V- Q! }; Y$ l8 h
Kevin Gilroy
- D1 g! _3 X, a  b& Q1 }. a+ SCO-PRESIDENT, ARROW'S ENTERPRISE COMPUTING SOLUTIONS DIVISION  G/ |5 v4 b7 B5 o+ h4 }' Z4 `1 Y$ M/ r
Gilroy hasn't even been co-president a full year yet, but he's already he's streamlined processes for working with solution provider customers of the distribution leader.

5 n3 W2 A$ l  w9 w% ?
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂4 踩 分享分享
2#
 樓主| 發表於 2007-12-5 17:10:06 | 只看該作者

AMD 總裁暨執行長Hector Ruiz 榮登全球創新企業領導名人榜前十名

台北—2007年12月5日—AMD總裁暨執行長Hector Ruiz,以領導AMD於全球半導體產業的創新科技及優異表現,在CRN網站近日評選的2007年全球創新企業領導人的前25名企業中,與惠普董事長、總裁暨執行長Mark Hurd、微軟營運長Kevin Turner等一同入圍前十強,排名第六名,並在半導體領域的眾多企業主管中位居榜首。而同樣身處半導體領域的英特爾執行長 Paul Otellini僅排名第20名,可以看出CRN專業新聞網站,對於AMD總裁暨執行長Hector Ruiz的高度肯定,再次彰顯AMD長期竭力於實現「以客為尊,創新科技」的企業精神。 1 m. Z# e& N0 L4 x
! z% v( Q2 r4 R
AMD總裁暨執行長Hector Ruiz擔任執行長期間,帶領AMD在產品創新及技術突破兩大層面更上層樓,奠基AMD在全球處理器市場中,創新科技的領導廠商,廣獲消費大眾的認同,讓市佔率多年來均持續攀升。根據IDC最新的市場統計資料表示,以創新技術領先群雄的AMD的市佔率,已經堂堂突破二成大關,達到23.5%的驚人市佔率。2006年,在AMD總裁暨執行長Hector Ruiz的帶領下,斥鉅資併購顯示產業大廠ATI,打造業界唯一擁有微處理器、繪圖處理器及晶片組整合型平台的半導體產業。 , N. C9 O( P" ]- g% D# @2 D

& q+ @8 p3 o* E" P; \3 n7 r1 pAMD總裁暨執行長Hector Ruiz的優異領導下,AMD日前成功推出690晶片組、ATI Radeon HD 2000系列新一代繪圖顯示新品,以及65奈米製程的處理器產品。並且於今年9月正式推出的AMD Opteron原生型四核心處理器,更是在業界掀起多核應用潮流。各項事實證明,AMD為市場提供更多差異化需求的產品選擇,加速推動了整個產業的創新科技與發展趨勢。
* v5 c' y4 B# s$ Q7 j8 u0 O
7 {( o; j. |. }- H  o: s) O此外,同時登上全球前25大創新企業領導人的企業主管亦包含:惠普董事長、總裁暨執行長Mark Hurd、Google執行長Eric Schmidt、宏�總裁Gianfranco Lanci等舉世聞名的優秀企業家。
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 09:28 AM , Processed in 0.123007 second(s), 17 queries .