[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2013-10-21 13:52:53 | 顯示全部樓層
Staff Hardware Based Design and Verification Engineering Lead
- s: v) S( }7 {
; {2 X% }8 o% q" }公      司:One world top EDA company6 M9 O) t6 q& r1 a3 F
工作地点:上海1 z( x6 q9 Y/ {

7 D, R  n  l, L6 q- iPosition Description:  " q; e, P: }; f+ E
1. The Staff Hardware Verification Engineering Lead will be in charge of a team of field engineers to support advanced hardware based verification flow integration engagements with Cadence customers and provide easy-to-adopt packages and workshops to xx  field application engineers and customers alike.
3 z# n" h. l+ W/ s# r7 y$ Q! O9 M% }. Q+ b! c( h" x: Z2 M5 ?' V$ i8 b- _( _
2. He/she will focus on the technical aspects of the following hardware verification solutions for customer engagements as well as creating demos/workshops to train field AE and customers: 5 x  y- A; f* u
(1) xx  Palladium HW Acceleration Platforms
: J( h: K: B& E, s: O( g(2) xx Acceleratable Verification IP portfolio
+ U, N+ I4 d  j: o- v(3) CVA product integration with other xx products such as Incisive Simulation and RTL Compiler for power analysis' r( ^3 K" E- X
(4) HW/SW Co-verification solutions for SoC designs
回復

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 2013-10-21 13:52:59 | 顯示全部樓層
Position Requirements:  
4 \& o8 f8 Z  n7 X5 k! T( F1. Experience:  
. l  Q" D- ~! M) i- Minimum experience required: 10 years  , ?* k! Q4 d! A+ p' v* u
- Expertise in RTL top-down design and verification methodology automation are required. This includes full hands on knowledge of writing and debugging Verilog, VHDL and SystemVerilog based D&V environments.$ V* U! ?% T5 E0 ^: w5 @
- We would also like the candidate to have good knowledge of SoC design principles, embedded software development and HW/SW codesign and coverification.6 I& U+ a# ^- l4 ~
- Knowledge of UNIX, C/C++, other scripting programming languages ( Perl, TCL…) is highly desired
) [- @' \  S0 n/ d4 n3 B, A- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are required  
: K( P/ k% b, M- HW acceleration or In-Circuit Emulation or FPGA prototyping experience is a must ; c, O8 r+ }6 m* u# X
- Hardware verification, including knowledge of HDL simulators and debugging simulations ) @) A5 m  N  d
- Hands on experience with using design and verification languages like SystemC, SystemVerilog (IEEE 1800) and VHDL is a must./ i" O: c5 \3 `
- Knowledge of embedded systems and software development for SoCs is a plus 2 b- H, q1 r& r7 {. J6 m
2. Education:  ) O' q  N8 ]& {' G, B
Ideally the person should possess the BS/BE level of understanding of CS or EE Engineering concepts  
5 ?0 r$ @) }' ]: a* Z- Minimum Education Required: education level of BS with 10+ years experience (or MS with 7+ or more years experience).
" t- f, Z; ?0 T0 S$ b3. Travel of 30% of the time should be expected.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 03:19 PM , Processed in 0.115014 second(s), 19 queries .