1 2 3 4
查看: 7580|回復: 5

[市場探討] 主動式RFID科技應用前景大為看好

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2006-11-1 14:16:28 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
ID TechEx預估2016年市場規模可達67億8千萬美元。
0 T6 \+ |+ Y0 a) z$ r4 W- _4 h0 }% a' }# `+ W
The Business Case for Active RFID' X% N- u0 I5 W' T1 B6 b$ a' {
http://www.idtechex.com/products/en/articles/00000498.asp9 M! K- v* ~' D+ I: ~! {# q
, X7 B7 k. G5 L8 d, O
(ID TechEx) 主動式RFID標簽具有追蹤、定位與感應的特色,許多應用廠商紛紛表示大約12-16個月,其投資即有績效,促該科技應用前景大為看好,預估2016年市場規模可達67億8千萬美元。
發表於 2008-2-29 12:51:27 | 顯示全部樓層

Active RFID, Will Rise From 12.7% of the Total RFID Market

This Year to 26.3% in 2017, Meaning a Huge $7.07 Billion Market States Latest Report : s5 w; x" S' q- v9 G

9 {' B1 R- e, M' f9 P/ kDUBLIN, Ireland--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c84206) has announced the addition of Active RFID and Sensor Networks 2008-2018 to their offering.
  |3 s$ D. S9 F/ ^
2 ~7 G$ o9 ]# V  PThis report comprehensively analyzes the technologies, players and markets with detailed ten year forecasts, including tag numbers, unit prices and interrogator numbers and prices. Details of 75 active RFID implementations are given along with over 100 suppliers and full technology analysis -- from printed batteries to Wi-Fi RFID to UWB tags. We have constructed ten year forecasts usefully segmented by frequency, application, territory, etc, and illustrated by dozens of tables and figures. 7 o; d* B' o0 O4 L9 Y) R$ l

( }  U: A$ K" L% o1 ^# b5 UThe active RFID market will grow to over 11 times its present size by 2017, so whether a user or supplier, you need to keep up with this under-reported subject or get left behind.
! w' ?. K4 Z3 k
, |: m6 r, T! o( n& R$ cMarket forecasts
0 o& W3 o8 H, i  d1 L1 H( s1 e* T1 \# z, i4 d
The term Active RFID incorporates many technologies including Real Time Locating Systems, Ubiquitous Sensor Networks and Active RFID with Zigbee, RuBee, Ultra Wide Band and WiFi. Active RFID, where a battery drives the tag, is responsible for an increasing percentage of the money spent in the burgeoning RFID market. It will rise from 12.7% of the total RFID market this year to 26.3% in 2017, meaning a huge $7.07 billion market. If we include the market for cell phone RFID modules (another form of active RFID), the market is an additional $0.44 billion in 2007 and $1.2 billion in 2017. ! r/ y# ]+ x  I: {3 x8 Y

' N: ]6 ?2 d. j4 q: Q( k  Z) VFactors for growth   H1 I( D# p( s- C# W
- L% j' P8 b% s! p2 w
The primary factors creating this growth will be Real Time Location Systems (RTLS), and ubiquitous RFID sensor systems (mainly disposable), including ones in the form of Smart Active Labels (SALs). Conventional active RFID used where passive solutions are inadequate and RFID modules for mobile phones will make up the rest. The rapid growth of the active RFID market is being driven by such factors as:
- \& l9 b' L& }. j7 `9 j  j
# C3 Z( k# }: z6 f8 F. b1 c-- Much stronger market demand for tracking, locating and monitoring people and things. This is driven by security, safety, cost and customer satisfaction, for example. Important factors are increased competition in consumer goods, the new terrorism, internal theft, threatened epidemics of disease, coping with increasing numbers of elderly persons and consumers demanding better service and more information.
, b, G- s0 k7 \5 l) C2 X+ y2 |
& e1 F) X1 C. k" v; D. ]) O/ g-- Reduction in cost and size of the tags and systems. With lower power circuits, button batteries are now adequate for most applications and even printed batteries are gaining a place. In future, miniature fuel cells, printed photovoltaics and other power sources will have a place. This will help to overcome constraints of lifetime, cost and size. 7 q4 N3 w$ @) Z7 x) `

7 G3 G% V( a5 Q% f- S# V-- Development of Ubiquitous Sensor Networks (USN) where large numbers of active RFID tags with sensors are radio networked in buildings, forests, rivers, hospitals and many other locations. 1 J! o. K* M+ y. c# [1 U  S4 H
9 X9 N! a# {( m+ \3 ^
-- Availability of open standards - notably the new ISO 18000-7, IEEE 802.15.4 and NFC.
' J9 o0 d4 v% {# x4 Z
. ?6 T: g3 H0 ~7 D+ A-- Leveraging many newly popular forms of short range wireless communication, particularly WiFi and ZigBee and including mesh networks.
9 C" {3 M6 a  R  C$ U% ^-- Use of mobile phones for purchasing, mass transit and interrogating smart posters, etc.   v$ N, n/ B7 \4 M" x  n' f
& }- O; _2 x4 b
Active RFID sales to 2007 . A* h; d9 \4 H3 b& [
. J+ c4 N/ t2 `3 T0 G& _( t
We have ended the decade of active RFID consisting of large tags in systems always generating their own radio waves usually in the 305-433 MHz range. To the beginning of 2007, 614 million active RFID tags have been sold with the vast majority used for car clickers (593 million). Like these, a large percentage of active RFID tags being sold in the future will replace nothing: they will perform new functions. The second biggest use for active RFID to date has been by the military, using 6.3 million active RFID tags so far.
0 K3 H$ ^; A! B' e9 \
- @/ f  v  F4 T9 i0 i0 VWe are now in the decade of most active tags having button batteries and being the size of a matchbox and often incorporating other radio systems, and sometimes being parasitic upon them in some cases. Overlapping this, we are starting the decade or more of active RFID in the form of a label or laminate -- Smart Active Labels, triggered by costs of these devices, even incorporating sensors, coming down and their laminar batteries having enhanced power and life. Some will even have displays. The advent of printed transistor circuits to replace the silicon chip will be helpful here. That decade will run in parallel with matchbox-sized and smaller active RFID tags that are exceptionally capable, with such features as Real Time Location Systems (RTLS) and multiple sensing.
+ i. {/ V& F9 k% h- n# N/ _# J/ O  l5 _" E9 g9 t
Strong Investment . e! B+ o3 Q3 n

) N: W8 K) e) E  C+ l/ l1 @9 vRecently, the investment community has taken even more interest in active RFID. Of 27 recent fund raisings by RFID companies studied, 37% of the companies involved are in active RFID. 22% are in the particularly popular RTLS sector. Recent acquisitions also favour active RFID companies. Indeed the largest exit, for hundreds of millions of dollars, was a company selling active RFID and RTLS systems -- Savi Technology sold to Lockheed Martin in 2006.   [5 B# `; R/ E. A/ t
& `$ P, Z. v( Q4 i8 C1 w
Active RFID a systems business ' m/ V- _/ D  n8 N2 |: d) K
5 W$ x  [. L: A- R: J
In 2007, 63.9% of the spend on active RFID will be on the system (reader, network, installation, software) as opposed to the tags. As the number of tags per application increases, this changes so that by 2017 the spend on everything other than tags is 57.3%. Companies involved know that this is not like the highest volume uses of passive RFID tags where disposable labels are usually involved and the label cost can be 50% of total cost. Most active RFID (such as RTLS) is more of a systems business.
/ u& P5 j. N) M" g: ]4 e: `9 S/ h$ q  C) N( P; V7 L" `/ D
Active tag price 7 ]8 g" P) J# f* C+ \4 u- \
/ @4 m: m3 _/ J- s6 q! t; R2 ?
With over 100 companies now involved in some part of the active RFID value chain, and considerable government financing of research on low cost active RFID, unit prices will strongly erode, creating a strong growth in numbers sold. The price erosion will be more rapid in some years as new technologies come into play such as new microbatteries and printed logic.
& y7 L+ U6 J7 N2 u4 p1 t' R" T* A- n& {" [
Throughout the next ten years, RTLS will dominate the spend on tags but this will consist of many small orders. Mobile phone / cell phone modules will see considerable price erosion as they are increasingly incorporated into the phone circuitry and volumes increase -- already NTTDoCoMo have shipped over 29 million cellphones with RFID modules.
' G/ v" g! f7 D6 [% K! U
6 C) p1 W8 G$ K! f1 k8 FIn the future, we see active RFID as intimately involved with many short range radio systems and interfaces, including passive RFID.
, S4 O; O& ]6 `8 c1 J9 @0 d3 _% s: X' E7 j- H0 M
Analysis of 75 case studies
, p! @! y+ j* ?$ `
3 c. a6 m5 R) `& n+ D7 H. sIn our analysis of 75 active RFID case studies from 18 countries, the largest number of projects we have located has been in Logistics with around double the number for each of the nearest contenders -- Air Industry, Automotive/Transportation and Healthcare. Added to those as important sectors will be such things as safety of constructions and people monitored by Ubiquitous Sensor Networks in later years. Meanwhile, RTLS is being put in about 50 hospitals yearly, for staff, patients and assets. In the case studies, the items that are tagged were mainly containers, followed by vehicles, conveyances and people and this probably reflects the market as a whole.
. K- m" M: p; `5 B- ^& [+ `3 Y, @$ q' I
This report is the only one to comprehensively cover the full picture around the world. 6 v- z4 B' ^& {/ k" z7 _( A

( }3 |: Q# s+ H0 ~+ v" E$ IChapter Outline:
; ^0 ?* b9 y9 ]5 o9 y7 t% YExecutive Summary And Conclusions
! x9 @( N& X7 ~6 b& t$ R1 M1. Introduction
1 L8 c. Q  I+ B$ S1 Y4 @, v3 A8 |, {2. Lessons From Case Studies Of Active RFID + C8 n9 M5 E0 M. ]* q7 _* R
3. Components Of An Active RFID System 2 \$ C: `6 S% |! m1 w
4. Active Tag Construction 4 F3 i$ f$ e; M
5. Standards, Privacy And Allied Technology $ D. h3 `  d6 _9 m
6. Real Time Location Systems (RTLS)
( j$ l5 \. f/ A3 B. P7. Markets 8 R$ p+ Y% N& l9 g" t$ m: @
Appendix 1: Glossary , x7 a1 v- p6 d, |
Appendix 2: EPCglobal and The Internet Of Things , [0 z2 w  W. m, I; B, R
Appendix 3: Achieving Efficient Global Logistics Execution ) `* J* E* e0 Y! m# u0 e5 i+ ~
Tables
9 T* F, K  ^* F( b% V$ \6 C0 B5 DFigures 7 E/ L$ H% c+ ^( j
  E+ f; _) K( _4 k) I$ ~7 v
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c84206.
 樓主| 發表於 2008-5-27 08:43:47 | 顯示全部樓層
What's in the future of active RFID?
( p9 F+ p, p+ k( n: |7 i" ?& q
; {' h- R4 |- Q4 N+ r' W" Z' Z; ZUsingRFID.com (subscription) - UK# c6 z) Z+ X' `  j
1 T- J$ P: M- g7 y$ m8 _
A white paper from Innovision Research & Technology has been published, examining the growing adoption of active and semi-active RFID across a broad range ...
發表於 2009-5-25 06:08:20 | 顯示全部樓層

鐠適保以高軟園區為基地 跨入主動式RFID領域

【高雄訊】2000年創立於台中的鐠適保實業公司,初期開發生產Smart Stacking Door電動摺疊門,近年跨入主動式RFID領域,生產Novental Smartguard system無線保全系統產品及RFID射頻認證系統產品。7 |# ^- L; K, m& ~
4 J, Q+ |$ m% }: e3 {
該公司進駐高雄軟體園區,希望藉由園區全區Wimax無線寬頻、完善的規劃及政府資源的挹注,協助公司能更快速與國際接軌,成為RFID專業領域的領導廠商。6 h% ~, c  t/ ?6 j* V6 t

1 [5 Y4 P4 J" H. r+ |5 D, A該公司自2004年起專注於RFID無線射頻認證系統的創新與研發,且以主動式為研發重點,提供特殊需求與最具彈性的應用設計、最佳經濟效益的解決方案。近年來被動式RFID的應用在國內漸漸盛行,但主動式RFID技術卻相對匱乏,尤其是具有讀寫功能(Read╱Write)的運用。" ?# I0 R: j. L  y  G8 _

1 `5 S9 b  f$ O/ K鐠適保的RFID系統能結合資料庫管理系統、GSM╱GPRS網路及防火牆等技術,佐以無線連結擴大結合,可提供全自動、安全便利的即時監視與辨識的整合運用,同時提供網路通訊(衛星定位遠方遙控)等解決方案。
0 F7 k* K9 B; H9 p$ I9 d! t# x6 Y1 U% C+ E; D7 Z$ V0 ?1 P0 u( j( e
未來,該公司將持續投入發展RFID射頻晶片封裝設計、自動控制系統整合、GSM無線安全系統整合、ID auto tracking system及遙控摺疊型電動門G2。鐠適保相信品質的精進、實用技術的領先,除投入設計、研發外,更需要加上不斷的自我提升,才是「真誠品質、永續經營」的專業精神所在。
發表於 2010-2-1 11:26:30 | 顯示全部樓層

璽瑞SYRIS 瑞晶喬遷 門禁及主動式RFID系統新品齊發表

0 v4 M7 L2 p1 x0 x, u璽瑞公司副總經理廖國良(左起)、總經理邱健盛、董事長廖學賢、瑞晶副總經理陳志成。
' F0 d" ~+ W( Z% i  g! a! S) h& @1 m! ?/ z8 ]8 I  K
【台中訊】門禁及主動式RFID系統研發知名廠商璽瑞SYRIS公司,與所投資成立的瑞晶資訊,28日舉行喬遷暨2010年新產品發表會,產官學界出席踴躍。+ C/ l. s- Z5 ]( B+ A' T/ a

! h: `; W9 v6 |# g: E7 f璽瑞公司董事長廖學賢表示,SYRIS發展門禁系統已18年,外銷全球40餘國,除在台灣,並已於歐洲、中國、印度等地建立品牌知名度,以門禁與RFID方案解決者角色自居。
發表於 2010-2-1 11:26:43 | 顯示全部樓層
SYRIS和瑞晶資訊持續開發新產品及系統,今年發表ZigBee模組、RFID通話系統、門禁控制器(Xt350、Xt410)及Wi-Fi定位系統新產品。
6 Z+ [4 m1 v* j& B6 M- K3 ?' l6 [. Z
隨著市場對門禁與RFID系統的多元需求,瑞晶資訊肩負系統應用整合重任,針對各不同行業屬性及情境模式控制做規劃設計,並成功將RFID系統導入署立台中醫院、國立成功大學、台灣楓康超市等,應用範圍橫跨醫療照護、人員、倉儲管理、購物行為分析、校園安全等領域。
- o1 _( y/ R8 `0 X: f% w1 s
1 r' f6 g" L( z8 ~董事長廖學賢指出,SYRIS與瑞晶發展的RFID是主動式的,主動式沒有規格且是密閉系統,也才是利基市場,適台灣中小型企業來發展,該公司研製的產品具備多項特色,歷年來所研製各項產品相容性高,品質優良,不輸國際大廠,市占率逐年提高。
9 @1 N+ H7 b. ~! l: V
' y8 `* m3 B6 @3 O8 T% S! J瑞晶資訊合作觸角廣及各大院校,積極開發教學用模組,提供院校、高中職教學使用,並研擬教科書,協助產業培育優秀人才,為國內RFID教育紮根,期透過產官學界共同推廣,一起迎向RFID新紀元。
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 04:47 PM , Processed in 0.114006 second(s), 18 queries .