81#
發表於 2013-8-7 16:32:41 | 只看該作者
Production Engineer6 J% e# I, l; n( }2 |  S$ V
. O$ U" t5 A+ G$ R
公      司:A famous IC Manufacturing company1 f, x% ]4 y$ c% g
工作地点:深圳
5 t' |- z2 @2 f0 `3 c5 ^9 I2 ]/ U, l
3 b0 v% f6 K( N, u0 ]; DJob Responsibilities  ( L- J9 Q; }$ v- |5 F" U
        Performs the initial on-site failure analysis effort for both electronic and process related defective products and provides the root cause and technical resolution.     f! r. d) t' m" ?; N. Y
        Owns the transition of new designs and the subsequent production of SBU products in China. Collect and analyze testing data, lead failure mode analysis and find root cause.
! f- `4 ]1 z9 I1 V0 ?        Oversees the new product reliability and qualification processes.    ) e/ M. b$ L, }. L9 Z
        Evaluates and proposes cost reductions  9 E0 [4 k, i* D* t
        Evaluates risks and assists in the resolution of any problems that threaten SBU ability to meet production delivery deadlines, including sustaining issues. , H. i" q, N# t+ h, T" _
        Fluent with the set up and maintenance of product test stations   
3 b$ F8 j/ C  q& R7 A        Owns creating and updating test procedures to support new products.  
* B2 a6 X" U% L0 v" p5 c% n5 V          Owns sustaining efforts of all current production models.Maintain effective communication with  SBU team in US sites to understand product and engineering specifications." J) U( X) D1 V6 h8 u! Z
4 b1 W5 c# g5 I. @7 T$ q5 n! A
Specifications  + \3 c  a+ e& ]0 p' e! e
        Must  possess excellent communication skills.  Must be able to speak and write both English and Mandarin well. " C/ O* X; I: P" r
        Ability to identify design problems and resolve them with an emphasis in electrical design.  
! \; S1 A  \% q8 O% r# A% {        Must understand the production process from procurement of piece parts to the shipment of finished goods and be able to communicate across multiple departments within a contract manufacturer.
1 i2 n( t7 p8 h( U        Strong self-starter, self motivated, goal orientated team member.  
$ O$ R8 O. T' V) g7 C, b        Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills required.  
' }+ Q1 Q; a/ l: }) P        Ability to work independently and as a team member to accomplish tasks.  
' O! k3 p) c, J6 q$ {5 K! ?+ _  c        Occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.  
- v  h/ L  y6 ]  c. m        Manual dexterity required in operating small hand tools.  
( l; c6 e& p6 [" B+ e        Working knowledge of the use of Signal Generator, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Multimeter, Calipers, Micrometers, Height Gauge and common hand tools. - h. \) R1 w; f" P
        Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering and 5 years related experience.  Background in assembly of high volume electronic/electromechanical products required.
! R, S' K+ N$ r  % G+ R& G* S0 w$ K3 N9 L
Accountabilities  0 {, P" O/ A( e3 s
        Assigned tasks per agreed project timelines.  ' K- w* j3 b+ L+ v, R+ @2 }: }. o) \
        SBU Cost reduction targets  4 f! J/ s9 e) l" @
        SBU Production delivery plan  , l, p( k) ]# h5 I$ `* w! i0 \9 d

1 v1 ?- b- @' }( S2 gRelationships   
+ |+ t$ G; h6 x6 V  U& B        Functionally, reports to SBU Program Manager.  $ W9 E$ G) z. v( L& ]7 G/ A
        Administratively, reports to manager in China.  ) V& v' c6 W2 a3 W
       Maintains very strong working relationship with SBU Contract Suppliers.
82#
 樓主| 發表於 2013-8-29 10:07:17 | 只看該作者
Sr. DI (Device Interface) Engineer3 i/ }( H: w% u5 W6 \

0 h/ s" n8 x$ z7 b/ ~9 Y" S公      司:A famous IC company8 j) ~3 Y- `! I% Z. J% N: q$ g) k
工作地点:上海
, W9 r' f6 Y$ b4 z& x6 E% f; D- i" e  Y( M  O7 V7 g
Description - }7 W' C. y6 W
As a Sr. DI design engineer in *****load board team, you will be responsible for leading multidisciplinary design and development of load boards supporting ******ATE (Automatic Testing Equipment) in the devices evaluation and/or mass production. In this position you will work directly with FFO (Fabless, Foundry, Out Sourcing Assembly& Testing) customers to develop successful PCB designs for their high performance devices testing. Duties include all aspects of PCB (printed circuit board) design, including electrical components selection, PCB materials qualification, power circuitry design and validation, high speed bus design. You will be interfacing with a cross-functional team to develop board level architectures and implementations. You will also be preparing specifications, design, schematic entry, constraint entry, library creation,leading layout, products bring-up, and debug. The development models vary for these projects - in some cases you will be developing all the design collateral internally and in other cases you will be overseeing the design work at external suppliers, but in all cases you will be responsible for the success of the design implementation. And, the Sr. DI design engineer also applies a working knowledge of transmission line theory and electromagnetic principals to ensure board level timing and signal quality requirements are met. The candidate must be a self-directed and motivated engineer with both simulation and practical skills.
83#
 樓主| 發表於 2013-8-29 10:07:20 | 只看該作者
In this position, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to: 4 C6 L/ g/ j. H5 h; |3 p9 R4 h' D
-Performing SI (Signal Integrity), power delivery, and timing analyses of high speed interfaces and power delivery circuitry., W1 A8 c+ e, |" A: t4 e* s  O
-Creating and executing SI plans for PCB design $ z9 a5 y$ G4 c5 d' K# v. }
-Contributing in the board design process which may include owning a design when needed
/ F% z6 w6 z7 `0 N- k) L4 H( E-Perform laboratory measurements and correlation to simulation predictions
( v! g+ F" J( E7 F-Generate and maintain simulation decks and models. The models include all the tester module, package, via, trace, cable, connector, etc.( i5 N5 i& F0 }; }+ S
-Solve SI problems and provide solutions and trade-offs $ \. e0 A" C8 c" _( v# W  ?0 Q3 F
-Apply best known methods for both EMI and ESD 7 c+ _7 r( Q8 @4 m! O
-Improving SI analysis method and efficiency
, X  |6 L1 K# J' x-Working closely with Application and R&D teams on SI validation and correlation
, n) n+ I( M/ K" e5 I-Write documentation to summarize results and recommendations , G! A( N( L* @3 U
-Collaboratively design directly with both DI engineers and applicationengineers
& A# g/ C- a! ]$ v& C- Z0 [: T9 U- \/ b7 A
Qualifications
0 v$ \3 y% k& r) K( N$ dMinimum requirements:
! U5 u+ H  T+ s( G2 }9 K% aYou must possess a Bachelor or master’s degree in electrical engineering or computer engineering with at least 4 years of experience.
+ p6 J8 {4 p4 b. Y% s7 ^# |
* n3 ]% k0 j) Q4 R% fAdditional minimum requirements include: - Z" _- p1 Z8 l) s' w
-4+years experience with PCB design and high speed design required
$ |# x4 B! ?8 }8 L: O; D: I-3+ years experience doing design for manufacturability
7 A; o' I, p: `# p8 i-2+ years experience with SI simulations
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 01:03 PM , Processed in 0.104006 second(s), 15 queries .