Chip123 科技應用創新平台

標題: 美商散熱零件製造商徵求Engineering Manager(年薪200萬) [打印本頁]

作者: SophieWeng@G    時間: 2020-12-31 10:07 AM
標題: 美商散熱零件製造商徵求Engineering Manager(年薪200萬)
We are a leading manufacturer of thermal control products serving a variety of industries. We offer standard products, develops custom products for our Customers, and manufactures products designed by our Customers. Our products utilize technologies including:
/ x& N+ U( O" n; ^" n# B0 ~. l    • Two-phase heat transfer devices such as vapor chambers and heat pipes+ q* P/ D  G  c) j( M
    • Aluminum and copper heat sink manufactured by) G; ~0 H6 d1 m) W& V
        ◦ Extrusion$ p3 b5 Z. e5 [& e2 F9 h
        ◦ Machining (traditional cutting and also skiving)- w4 F! b3 C) {& d" V
        ◦ Casting
/ E; {8 E4 d4 m  j! w0 r7 K. Q    • Cold plates/liquid cooling solutions, c2 H$ x9 e7 _1 U9 x: B% V8 F

2 V" h/ r9 c8 w0 MIn our manufacturing division, we have a high visibility opening for a hands-on Engineering Manager to lead the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan.
6 e, p. ]$ I( N% t1 ~The prime responsibilities of this position are:2 \6 j" R! B3 Q: M
    • Direct and control the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan in accordance with the goals, objectives, and tasks defined by Corporate Engineering.# u/ p: C+ c# ]
    • Ensure consistent methods and a sound rigorous approach to all tasks.: x* B& o4 r- u# n  m
    • Mentor the engineering team in Taiwan.
; I7 e/ C  h3 _" ^. X0 L7 ~    • Report status to the Parent company (Unites States).
2 b1 s1 ~+ h; b& R1 F% C- J8 @, T+ _6 |    • Establish and maintain a strong presence to ensure that production quality measures are consistent with and enforce engineering product requirements.
1 N4 \, }: l7 T& {$ v8 w    • Lead effort to work with suppliers to improve quality and lower costs.
, @' L0 N4 E6 n3 X8 C$ c    • Improve the efficiency of all our asia engineering processes, including1 _1 t$ c$ T" f6 [3 f+ O
        ◦ DFM to the parent company in the USA  {0 S& ~: p* \
        ◦ Quotes
4 L  X6 D( l7 B9 O3 E! ~1 u        ◦ Production processes and documentation* D& @; E# t% q, J3 V

( d2 U  ^( p5 B) r0 n: {! ISpecific qualifications6 h* v# [: Z7 q* E  c- G1 ]0 _
    • Reasonable proficiency in English is required for this position.6 w+ S+ t& N& A
    • 8+ years of industry experience as a mechanical or manufacturing engineer.
% f4 T& _1 }% I: p: V    • 3+ years of engineering management experience.
8 Y) l8 [: I5 K! d8 }    • Experience in low to mid-volume manufacturing.( i. A! J6 Y( H- c
    • A creative approach to solving manufacturing challenges in a cost-effective way., u2 _  `0 L% k0 ~& ]7 F5 b
    • BS degree or higher in Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering.
7 R0 F2 H- i4 M9 b4 P: ?$ |& g    • 5 years or more direct experience in the development and implementation of efficient, tightly controlled production processes needed in the production of our products:. W' a7 c  G- i9 B  w- l2 A+ ~
        ◦ Strong working knowledge in metal fabrication processes
4 x8 l8 O0 Z. b0 T2 E            ▪ Working knowledge of manufacturing processes such as machining, forming, diecasting is required.
$ W  b& G! u! o8 S+ t- Q3 y- _            ▪ Brazing and soldering process knowledge (including cleaning) is a strong plus.
1 ?! ]8 ]6 e/ q' k/ g8 [            ▪ Experience with thermal products (heat sinks, heat pipes, and vapor chambers) or vacuum products is a strong plus.
8 c4 h; m% \& @/ d0 ?' f7 }. L        ◦ Provide useful manufacturing guidelines to the USA engineering
9 u8 Z  T( \2 \1 |$ K9 o6 F: `    • Understanding of ISO-9001 or equivalent quality management system.
2 I( p: b, o: ]        ◦ Will work with Our's Asia’s QA manager to work with 3rd party suppliers to achieve quality products.
! N  y! R5 Z  \  S4 A$ K    • Understanding of Statistical Process Control methods and production testing is a plus.
( v# W9 n/ w3 C- g' K- Z    • A data-based approach to troubleshooting, problem-solving, and continuous improvement., w' J$ ~$ @5 ^! r% s

8 ~+ h1 O0 C4 e2 f, WWhat you will do in this role
0 w1 `8 V; V6 O7 e- O* n    • Act as the representative of the Engineering to plan, implement, and direct activities in Taiwan that support the objectives defined by the Corporate Director of Engineering.2 U1 s6 {* q3 J4 `% o1 P
    • Lead the effort to continually improve our's supply chain.2 _3 G# @- E( F+ |& H/ O3 \5 A
    • Use your directly applicable experience to guide the development of cost-effective and reliable manufacturing processes for Our products.
0 f) s) z+ {/ ^3 {! `    • Create an engineering environment that relies on the repeatable application of process – not tribal knowledge or seat-of-the-pants methodology – to produce the industry’s best and most consistent vapor chambers, heat pipe-based products, heat sinks, cold plates, and closed-loop liquid cooling products.) e4 |1 p" d1 b% x; M0 O
    • Evaluate, justify, and recommend capital equipment necessary for production and test.9 _% a! [' u( T- j$ \0 D
    • Implement appropriate metrics and Statistical Process Control methods to evaluate and monitor the production line.  C7 q- ~( _4 o) _0 x# t: m' C
    • Apply both innovation and fundamental engineering principles to constantly improve products and processes.
$ a# R( u5 p, s& C! G6 z1 g/ e    • Manage processes by rigorously documenting them in accordance with Company and ISO requirements, and ensuring that they are scrupulously applied in all day-to-day operations.
9 y( r+ P: c2 a4 T
. Y+ E. N1 K' }9 x7 _Who will you report to?
$ z( i' w8 r% a2 P% g+ l
# l& S* {. @: N  IThis highly visible position reports to the Director of Engineering in Santa Clara, CA, USA. Where is this position based?
8 v" N' a* m* x* J0 {! V* {: T, H* QThis position is based in Taiwan. 6 q$ r1 i. i! _) O: ]
5 R& b0 ~0 d& U; ]; u% y
Other Requirements" L+ _3 j' G) Y6 D
We began in 1974 as a manufacturer of metal components in a variety of industries. We remain a supplier of cast, extruded and machined components, however, our main business is the design and production of industry-leading thermal management solutions. We offer an extensive array of thermal products including a wide variety of heat sink types as well as semi-custom and full-custom heat sinks designed to meet the specific requirements of our Customers.5 g: m9 I9 s0 o) Z5 Y& f
We offer our team members a modern facility and a comfortable work environment along with a competitive set of benefits. We are a global company headquartered in beautiful Santa Clara, CA.
, k7 Y/ e5 p' f9 g7 G' i
6 ?  l; [. Y8 m0 T應徵/人才推薦方式:請註明來源為Chip1237 P) N, P) ]) o" m5 W- _
聯繫窗口:sophiew@360d.com.tw 翁小姐 886-2-21002625#7560
, B% E! j; {) ]! Z2 O$ F- C  q. r+ Q5 b! C% c  K
( m. D- ~: l9 N  u& j5 A

歡迎光臨 Chip123 科技應用創新平台 (http://www.chip123.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2