Chip123 科技應用創新平台

標題: Multi Core Debug Solution IP [打印本頁]

作者: jiming    時間: 2008-7-25 12:21 PM
標題: Multi Core Debug Solution IP
IPextreme, Inc. / White Paper/ z* t0 u; i5 M8 W) T) a, U( n
6 `7 C7 K- M/ i( J8 j4 p5 b
White Paper Content:
  h& t. l; `  I7 _( {. I! v, j# I+ z( J( C9 k
The speed and density of today's multi-core SoCs have outgrown traditional debugging methodologies. To debug a system in its target environment, where problems often only occur, a debugger needs access to an enormous amount of trace data from various processors, buses, and signals within the SoC. Getting this data off-chip to the debugger in real time requires on the order of 100 Gbits/sec of bandwidth at the chip I/O, which is not practical using either dedicated debug pins or shared debug/functional pins. The problem is further compounded by the need to analyze all of that data.; ^5 N5 J# j* N+ B( b8 {3 ?
- b6 ]! S0 }, Y8 N1 Z% m4 k
Infineon has successfully developed and deployed a technology known as the Multi-Core Debug Solution(MCDS)to address that problem. Using advanced on-chip trace techniques that include on-chip trigger generation, trace data compression, and trace storage, MCDS provides only the relevant trace data to the debug tool. Without adding pins to the chip, MCDS enables real-time, in-system debug and performance optimization.
$ D- ?) _: B& q
% y+ @# b3 y1 p- p
作者: freeson    時間: 2008-8-4 11:37 PM
最近就是在開發multi-core的專案...想要喵喵看哈哈

歡迎光臨 Chip123 科技應用創新平台 (http://www.chip123.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2