Chip123 科技應用創新平台

標題: 10/20 2011 Oct. Altera TechRoad Show in Taipei [打印本頁]

作者: mister_liu    時間: 2011-10-5 02:45 PM
標題: 10/20 2011 Oct. Altera TechRoad Show in Taipei
[attach]14033[/attach]8 g" c% K. l" O( O3 _, y# ^
2 I: j, E$ A, h# w' X: C4 l
Altera and its collaborating distributors are hosting free, technology-focused seminars across 13 cities in the Asia Pacific region. These seminars will be held in China, Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan, and India from August through November of 2011.+ ]# z0 u, i8 y7 z2 S$ x& v' N0 H

9 Z$ J' A( ~$ o# s9 S; Y& bTechnology Roadshow 2011 highlights how Altera's latest industry-leading 28-nm technology can meet the diverse design needs of its customers. At these seminars, you'll learn how Altera's portfolio of 28-nm devices – which include Stratix® V, Arria® V, and Cyclone® V FPGAs – can optimize the solutions that address your power, performance, and cost requirements.
, ^3 Y% X# Z5 Y( `; ]+ ~  z( S  r0 c$ E8 R& J2 K4 O
There will be presentations that show you how Qsys, the next generation of SOPC Builder, can take your FPGA design to the next level. You will also learn about the updated features and functions of Quartus® II software. These include the new Qsys system integration tool, new device support expansion, and faster board bring-up with improved debug solutions.
; W: O: u- d0 t: q. q! i. g
7 k7 T' ]; X$ U9 ^/ pIn addition, you will get to watch live demonstrations of various innovative technologies from Altera and its industry partners, such as Linear Technology, Silicon Labs, Tektronix, The MathWorks, and Terasic.
作者: mister_liu    時間: 2011-10-5 02:45 PM
Topics covered include:
. S$ h1 I0 \' x, K1 }
! b, |5 E1 V" q; p- {: ^View complete event agenda and registration details
2 K% J- D- e! oIn addition, you will get to watch live demonstrations and various innovative technologies from Altera and its industry partners, such as Linear Technology, MathWorks, Tektronix, and Terasic. Each registered attendee will receive a full set of presentation materials and the latest Altera collateral.Who Should Attend
8 ]0 s$ d5 r# g) Z9 E/ z, x4 LSystem architects, DSP and high-speed design engineers, FPGA developers, engineering managers, and technical managers can all benefit from these presentations./ a2 f( f- u& y$ Y

3 [- A& J8 Z+ wRegister for the event and secure your seat today!Related Links

歡迎光臨 Chip123 科技應用創新平台 (http://www.chip123.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2